[NC2017] Week 2 - Deadline 19/03

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Menethil said:
You think you know our pings better than us? Ask other nations we always prefer to play on France servers. True that some of us gets better ping on germany servers but some of us gets worse and unplayable ping.

Throughout the time we were arguing about servers I was constantly called a liar by both Turkey and the admins because apparently I did not know what pings people would have. In reality what we saw in the match was exactly what I said would happen - TR claimed Khefren had 90 ping on Germany, in reality he had 46. TR claimed Flawin had 100 ping on Germany, in reality he had 58. TR claimed Tirtil had 90 ping on Germany, in reality he had 52. The fact that these players used methods to increase their pings before the match to try and get the server they wanted should not be allowed, especially when the fact they were lying is so obvious now.

EDIT: also TR claimed Lidor had 85 ping on Germany, which seems to be true, but that was only one player about which they didn't lie about.

I do understand that they were lying in order to get better ping for his main cav player - Can, but as I mentioned before, we shouldn't have been forced to play on server where we both were getting worse ping just because of one player.

That's more like a reminder to others teams which will face Turkey in future matches, so they won't let Turkey fool them, than complaining, since we beat them, because
Menethil said:
Ping is not everything as you can see http://i.imgur.com/Tfq1Laa.jpg

Habimana said:
WarhammerR said:
luca~ said:
CarpeDiem said:
Habimana said:
Sadly enough Austria didn't have enough players to be able to play the official vs Poland today.
So we have to give the default win to Poland.  :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear:
That is disrespectful.

0zwAmek.jpg

happens
dont even sign up to nc then, just wasting our time, shame on you
I do seriously not get what your problem is tbh. I told you why we couldn't play and we told you early enough.

Habrak said:
Early enough, 19:20 GMT, all tactics ready, the entire week of preparations.
**** happens anyways.

be happy that u've got ur def win and just stfu.

@Arni

Not necesseraly taking part in that drama, but just saying that for a bunch of french players, there is a huge difference bewteen the 1-4 German Server from Script, and the servers given by LordMetzger. On the first ones, our ping can be around 100 for Alyss, Tigerwhite, and myself, while its relatively decent on the other servers 5-8, where our pings are around 40-50. Not saying it's what happened for your match, but for instance, if you test your pings on one german server, lets say NC_Germany_2 from Script (thinking both providers are not much different anyways because both are germans or not knowing there are two different providers) and you end-up playing on NC_Germany_8, then players might have totaly different pings.

That being said, I can rely to what Arni is saying, as France faced the same difficulties to agree on a server with Turkey during our semi-final, last edition. And honestly we found the decision taken back then far to be satisfying. So it would be interesting those kind of issues to be overviewed by the admin team, to avoid those sort of stuff in future, if possible of course.

Ceasar said:
luca~ said:
CarpeDiem said:
Habimana said:
Sadly enough Austria didn't have enough players to be able to play the official vs Poland today.
That is disrespectful.

0zwAmek.jpg

happens

Lol no, you couldve informed them  Probably. And according to carpe, u didnt

Habi did.
We told em at 19:20 that we can't play cuz we've to less players cuz some guys didn't show up. Maybe they had better things to do, idk.

Tardet said:

There are many different commercially usable providers in Germany. My server is in a different datacenter than the one from skrypt/rene/whoever.
The routing is different and so is the speed/ping. Furthermore my uplink is much higher.

Ceasar said:
luca~ said:
CarpeDiem said:
Habimana said:
That is disrespectful.

0zwAmek.jpg

happens

Lol no, you couldve informed them  Probably. And according to carpe, u didnt

I will just post screens of the chat later on.  :facepalm: :facepalm:

LordMetzger said:
Tardet said:

There are many different commercially usable providers in Germany. My server is in a different datacenter than the one from skrypt/rene/whoever.
The routing is different and so is the speed/ping. Furthermore my uplink is much higher.

Alright, thanks for the details man.

Whatever you post here, Austria gave us a default win and that is what always happened throughout history of this tournament and we can do **** about this

Habrak said:
Whatever you post here, Austria gave us a default win and that is what always happened throughout history of this tournament and we can do **** about this
Some Nations have smaller rosters. We should be grateful that they still try to compete and not start a drama if they have to give a default-win once.

Kragen said:
Habrak said:
Some Nations have smaller rosters. We should be grateful that they still try to compete and not start a drama if they have to give a default-win once.

Ty! it's rly not easy for us, i mean we need to play with some of my rl friends who got 450h or less.

luca~ said:
Kragen said:
Habrak said:

Ty! it's rly not easy for us, i mean we need to play with some of my rl friends who got 450h or less.

And that is really nice of you that you try to build community, I actually have also nothing against that a team just has no players at a day. As someone said above me, let's don't start a ****storm and keep doing what we were doing and forget about this, it just happens

luca~ said:
Sweden has almost the same problem, with very few players, so being able to just have 8 players in scrims or officials is a blessing in itself. We had 7 until 15 min post match-time against France, trying to call one of our player's mother to contact him :lol:

Sad to see Ireland go, but it happens :cry:

Deacon Barry said:
I'd like to hear Turkey's side regarding the long discrepency.

I never mention to any admin about Khefren, Tirtil, Flawin. I told them that even some of us gets better ping on germany servers but 2 of our main players had more ping in Germany servers. I remember Arni told Robin that they all got 90 ping on France server XD. I looked general pings of teams and the fair one was france servers. Robin told me that they got the best France servers and there is no way to lag in server. You used pings as execuse than you shared a screen in France server vs us then you had better ping as a team. Then you deleted it and complain about lags etc. Btw i wonder why Blackdevil took his screen 1 minute later after admins asked? Problem or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom