[NC2016] NCB Grand Final & Bronze Match

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erminas

Section Moderator
WBNW
Best answers
0


PICKING NIGHT

Welcome to the Finals pick night thread! The rules are below but please note the short time period in which to pick. Team A is the team on the left of the bracket. Teams failing to pick won't be a punished but they will get a randomized map.

Pick Night
(1) The maps to be played in the Knockout Stage of NC are selected by the teams during "Pick Nights". These Pick Nights take place every Tuesday between 18.30 and 20.00 GMT or respectively BST
(2) Both teams have 2 vetoes to ban a map from the complete map pool. Team A vetoes the first map, Team B a second map, Team A a third map and, finally, Team B a fourth map. Then Team B picks the first map and Team A the second map.1
(3) Factions will be pre-selected for both maps.
Teams should use the following template when making their pick or "selection":

Code:
[b]Which team are you from?:[/b]
[b]Which map are you banning:[/b] or
[b]Which map are you picking:[/b]
For example:

Which team are you from?: Poland
Which map are you banning: Ruins
The following are the timeslots allotted to each NC team. Whilst it is preferable that each team picks, they will not be punished for failing. Instead they will have a map randomly selected.

Timeslot  Team  Ban/Pick
18:30 - 18:32Austria & SwitzerlandVeto1
18:33 - 18:35SwedenVeto2
18:36 - 18:38Austria & SwitzerlandVeto3
18:39 - 18:41SwedenVeto4
18:42 - 18:44SwedenPick1
18:45 - 18:47Austria & SwitzerlandPick2
18:48 - 18:50Norway & DenmarkVeto1
18:51 - 18:53YugoslaviaVeto2
18:54 - 18:56Norway & DenmarkVeto3
18:57 - 18:59YugoslaviaVeto4
19:00 - 19:02YugoslaviaPick1
19:03 - 19:05Norway & DenmarkPick2

Current Picks
Match  Team  Veto 1  Veto 2  Pick
Grand Final  Austria & Switzerland  Ruins  Frosthaven  Naval Outpost
Grand Final  Sweden  Reveran Village  River Village  San'di'boush
Bronze Match  Norway & Denmark  Ruins  Frosthaven  Verloren
Bronze Match  Yugoslavia  Castellum  Reveran Village  Nord Town

NCB FINALS



DEADLINES
SCHEDULING: 09.03.16  ·  MATCH: 13.03.16

MAPS & FACTIONS

Sunday, 13.03.16, 19:30 GMT
Austria & Switzerland
6
-​
9

[td]
Sweden

[tr][td]

[td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]


[/td]

[td]
[/td]




MAPS & FACTIONS

Sunday, 13.03.16, 19:00 GMT
Norway & Denmark
12
-​
6
Yugoslavia
[/td]
[/td][/tr]
 

Erminas

Section Moderator
WBNW
Best answers
0
Here are our picks:

17:52 - Kohath: Banning Ruins
17:52 - DoF_Erminas: Banning Castellum
17:52 - Kohath: Banning Frosthaven
17:54 - DoF_Erminas: Banning Reveran Village
17:54 - DoF_Erminas: and i will go for le Nord Town
17:55 - Kohath: picking Verloren

 

Kohath

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
0
Erminas said:
Here are our picks:

17:52 - Kohath: Banning Ruins
17:52 - DoF_Erminas: Banning Castellum
17:52 - Kohath: Banning Frosthaven
17:54 - DoF_Erminas: Banning Reveran Village
17:54 - DoF_Erminas: and i will go for le Nord Town
17:55 - Kohath: picking Verloren
Confirmed
 

Faebio

The Marshal
Count
M&BWBNWVC
Best answers
0
Sweden failed to ban in time and randomly picked Reveran Village.



Austria & Switzerland may now ban their second map.
 

Faebio

The Marshal
Count
M&BWBNWVC
Best answers
0
Sweden failed to ban in time and randomly picked River Village.



Sweden may now pick their first map.
 

Faebio

The Marshal
Count
M&BWBNWVC
Best answers
0
Sweden failed to pick in time and randomly picked San'di'boush.



Austria & Switzerland may now pick their map.
 

RobinWar

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
I am Very very sorry for not picking and baning maps for my team. I am happy you guys managed to do it. I Was at Class :sad: forgot it. GL AUT. I hope for a match without insults :smile:
 

Erminas

Section Moderator
WBNW
Best answers
0
RobinWar said:
I am Very very sorry for not picking and baning maps for my team. I am happy you guys managed to do it. I Was at Class :sad: forgot it. GL AUT. I hope for a match without insults :smile:
That is not a thing you hope for, this is demanded.
Especially after having in mind behavior of few individuals during the NCB Semi Finals.

So respect your opponents and enjoy the game. Good luck everyone!
 

luca~

Squire
WBNWM&BWF&S
Best answers
0
Erminas said:
RobinWar said:
I am Very very sorry for not picking and baning maps for my team. I am happy you guys managed to do it. I Was at Class :sad: forgot it. GL AUT. I hope for a match without insults :smile:
That is not a thing you hope for, this is demanded.
Especially after having in mind behavior of few individuals during the NCB Semi Finals.

So respect your opponents and enjoy the game. Good luck everyone!
Ye, I'm really sorry for my team. Won't happen again!

Sweden vs AUT/CH is on Sunday at 19:30 gmt.

GL Sweden!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.