[NC2013] Week 3 Fixtures - Deadline 10/03

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishman.

Sergeant Knight
WBNW
Best answers
0
Russia 16 - 0 Greece
Thanks guys for match ! Greecs are cool :razz:
nice game and shieldwalls!  :cool:
good luck to all Greece in future



some cool moment:smile:

 

TheBard

Salt Knight
Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Germany defeats Czech Republic!

GER 14 - 2 CZE



Czech Republic chasing Varsung
 

Jony.D.

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
0
Very nice gameplay from GER team, glad I at least watched tthe stream, since I couldn't play.  :wink:
 

+Varsung+

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
It's very funny to get followed by 8 enemy's cav if you have a warhorse and they're all faster and have heavy lance while you have normal lance :grin:

Thanks for that match guys!
 

Duken96

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
0
Poland 13-2 ITA

gf trebron

Just understood that in the last spawn i had my mic off and no one was hearing me lol
 

Trebron

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Duken said:
Poland 13-2 ITA

gf trebron

Just understood that in the last spawn i had my mic off and no one was hearing me lol
Np. Team Poland used steam chat
 

Killfacer

Marquis
WB
Best answers
0
Harman said:
Poland 13 - 2 Italy




Confirmed.

TheBard said:
Germany defeats Czech Republic!

GER 14 - 2 CZE

Czech Republic chasing Varsung
Confirmed.

Rayden_ said:
10.03.2013 --> TR 16 - 0 BRA

Confirmed.

Irishman. said:
Russia 16 - 0 Greece
Thanks guys for match ! Greecs are cool :razz:
nice game and shieldwalls!  :cool:
good luck to all Greece in future



some cool moment:smile:
Confirmed.

sotamursu123 said:
FIN 15 - 1 profail n friends



Confirmed.

Paulo said:







FRA Vs GEO : 16 : 0
Confirmed.

Bendetto said:
Ukraine  12  - 4  BeNe


GG and good luck  :grin:
Confirmed.



Waiting on Scandinavia vs United Kingdom, admins and participants are currently trying to fix the situation. Thanks for your patience.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.