[NC2012] - Captaincy Applications

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex_C said:
captain lust said:
Wait, you're actually allowing an Australian team? What's the point?

If they are willing to play on European servers, they're more than welcome to join.
There comes a point though... surely, where it just isn't worthwhile. You could play 1000 matches and they still wouldn't win a round. That would be fine in itself if the Aussies still wanted to play, I suppose but the problem is that it just gives a free win to everyone in the group.

EDIT: And with the "best of the 3rd place teams qualifies" rule, that becomes a serious issue I'd say.

captain lust said:
Wait, you're actually allowing an Australian team? What's the point?

Interested to see how things will work with the Kazakh team though... do we have any idea of their pings to various locations?

We are having a match with the Kazakh team this weekend, hopefully in one of the ENL_Germany servers, they claim to have around 80 ping there. After all, they are closely located to Russia, I believe there wont be many differences.

Shemaforash said:
Shemaforash appointed as Captain of the Swedish team.

I don't want to be the Captain because that wasn't an application.

Oops, my bad.

Marnid appointed Captain of the American team.

NI_Mcknight said:
I apply as captain of Northern Ireland.

If you can get more than 8 players, by all means try. Might be more realistic to just apply to the UK team though.

TheBard appointed as Captain of the German team.

captain lust said:
Interested to see how things will work with the Kazakh team though... do we have any idea of their pings to various locations?

The Kazakh players usually consist in the Russian clans. You could observe them on ENL with ping 120-140.

Shemaforash said:
I don't think the Swedish team will be competing this year, unless Baldrider or someone else steps up and takes the leading/commanding job.

I did see Baldrider play on a native server lately (IG Battlegrounds). No idea if this means something though.  :razz:

Alex_C said:
Austria/Switzerland are permitted to merge with Germany.
not all swiss speak german some speak french or italian. better to say swiss germans/ austrians join germany. French swiss join france and swiss italian join italy.

Holy Templar said:
Alex_C said:
Austria/Switzerland are permitted to merge with Germany.
not all swiss speak german some speak french or italian. better to say swiss germans/ austrians join germany. French swiss join france and swiss italian join italy.
Yep. It's a similar situation to the Moldova/Belarus issue I was talking about before. Better to just let them join any of the surrounding countries I'd say.

Maybe not for Austrians, since they all speak German (although not very well :razz:).

What happened to Israel? D:

That post was funny enough for higher powers to take it down mind you :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom