[NASL] North American Scramble League S2 Signups (Reserves Only)

Users who are viewing this thread

Can the signup thread please not turn into an NA vs EU debate please. We're all here to play the game. Thank you for voicing your opinions everyone and as I said above this is an ongoing process.

and so it begins

spicy.png

are you freaking kidding me? Fietta is a tier 3?

The amount of disrespect in that is absurd. I can't believe you under rated him so low. I'm actually shaking.

Let me list out the reasons why he should be tier 0 (higher than tier 1)-

1. his blocking is so good
2. he uses inverse to make it harder for him to play the game so he literally doesn't 1v8 teams
3. his teamfighting is uncanny
4. he can play any class at a high level any time
5. dude doesn't even warm up when he plays archer

I just don't understand how you put him rank 3. Move him up now.

The_Troubadour said:
are you freaking kidding me? Fietta is a tier 3?

The amount of disrespect in that is absurd. I can't believe you under rated him so low. I'm actually shaking.

Let me list out the reasons why he should be tier 0 (higher than tier 1)-

1. his blocking is so good
2. he uses inverse to make it harder for him to play the game so he literally doesn't 1v8 teams
3. his teamfighting is uncanny
4. he can play any class at a high level any time
5. dude doesn't even warm up when he plays archer

I just don't understand how you put him rank 3. Move him up now.

HE HAS SPOKEN

- look at people asking the EUvsNA debate to stop
- see only one guy posting from EU in the last 3 pages, Fietta

great job on fueling your own pointless argument by putting the weight of a whole community behind the posts of one person

Fietta said:
What's the point in having starting tiers if they're incredibly inaccurate on both sides of the water? Why not just place everyone at 0 and have confidence in the captains?

Having players like Easter Cow and Ebdanian in Tier 1 and Cru and Heat in Tier 2 is a perfect example of being bias. Considering both players obviously had an impact on the list.
I appreciate that you removed the link. Here's why:

[quote author=Rules]Privacy and data protection
Personal Messages (PMs) sent between forum users, and chat logs from external private messaging systems or emails, are considered private discussion. Conversations held via these communication channels should not be posted on the forum for public viewing. Similarly, posting of personal information or images of users obtained through Facebook, Twitter or any other form of social media is strictly prohibited. Everybody is entitled to their privacy, and should not have to be concerned with their personal details being ‘leaked’ on this forum. IP addresses are also considered personal information when tied to a specific user. Posting chat logs/emails/PMs/IPs or images of others without express written permission from all parties involved will result in any offending data being removed and the user responsible being punished according to the severity of their transgressions.[/quote]The spreadsheet--being a collaborative work intended to be kept private--counts as a private conversation and thus would be covered by the quoted rule.

Also, it was a list and those are still currently banned. You know that. Considering you quickly removed it on your own (presumably after being asked to by other users) I'm going to let this be until I consult with other mods. Don't push it.

As for arguing about the fairness of a system, well, you all kept it under decent control. As long as we can continue arguing the point and not the person, we're OK.

Name:lonzo_ball
Steam: kani
ID:1747321
Main Class: inf/archer
Do you want to be a captain? (Yes/No) no

posting for kani as he has no forum account

To be honest, I made 3 different posts then proceeded to get backlash even hours later, even when I clearly stated my concern. None of the posts even stated NA vs EU, only sigi mentioned that. Dont know how the entirety of NA got offended.

Name: ACanadianPolarBear
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041376854
ID:
Main Class: Calvary
Do you want to be a captain? (Yes/No) No

Back
Top Bottom