Napoleonic Wars - Meme Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helfy said:
LTnsT.jpg
1T6rb.jpg
yl00d.jpg

For those of you who have seen this.  Note- I am not trying to be political.  I just found the "Horses and Bayonets" quip humorous so I made these.

wTL3l.jpg

Better post this into the "Napoleonic Pictures with Captions" Thread.

I believe they still keep them, but it was not until rather late the American army decided to stop training recruits in bayonet drills. As they had not had a bayonet charge since the months of the Korean war, they believed it to be rather obsolete. No ****!  :lol:

mikkel the great said:
I believe they still keep them, but it was not until rather late the American army decided to stop training recruits in bayonet drills. As they had not had a bayonet charge since the months of the Korean war, they believed it to be rather obsolete. No ****!  :lol:

British army still trains with the bayonet and it has been used in isolated cases during the current war in Afghanistan.

James Grant said:
mikkel the great said:

British army still trains with the bayonet and it has been used in isolated cases during the current war in Afghanistan.

Actually bayonets are used a lot more than people realise by the Brits.

Lloydski said:
James Grant said:
mikkel the great said:

Actually bayonets are used a lot more than people realise by the Brits.
Give them the cold steel! They don't like it up 'em sir, they don't like it up 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom