Napoleonic Wars - Meme Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aka never gets to participate in the line battle with everyone else, stuck as spectator and cant do much of anything...why i had to explain that the world will never know.

Niftyeye said:
tialexandre said:
How is it even a forever alone meme?

Forever alone in spectate from dying I guess?
my god! he can read! almost...if a question is already answered, dont copy it almost exactly..makes you seem rather attention starved :smile:  Just wanted to point that out in a nice way before a troll came and raged at you or something like that.

{ALL MADE BY ME}

best thing that ever did happen in NW haha
36115209.jpg

http://preview.images.memegenerator.net/Instance/Preview?imageID=1533638&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=hears%20cannon%20ball%20flying%20close%20by&text1=sacred%20****less&text2=&text3=

36115619.jpg

36116141.jpg

36130621.jpg

B3B298DD7837A7B8F70F926B3B25AAED2C4A75B2

I believe I actually spawned inside of a house and then was teleported outside the fort. So I grabbed a flag, went over to the trenches, and joined a French line. I almost made it back into the fort with them, but I think my cheering in German gave me away. :razz:

dat one french soldier just starin you down xD.. His toughts: "wait...no..na that, yeah im just, but wait...naaa there's no way thats a..enemy soldier..****.." :grin:

Sir Edwards said:
Niftyeye said:
tialexandre said:

my god! he can read! almost...if a question is already answered, dont copy it almost exactly..makes you seem rather attention starved :smile:  Just wanted to point that out in a nice way before a troll came and raged at you or something like that.

Thanks.. I guess?

No need to lash out, was just putting in my two pence.

Sir Edwards said:
aka never gets to participate in the line battle with everyone else, stuck as spectator and cant do much of anything...why i had to explain that the world will never know.

Sir Edwards said:
Niftyeye said:
tialexandre said:

Both of these messages mean different things; stuck in spectator does not mean that he died and there for got into spectator.

To borrow Nifteye's words, there is no need to lash out like that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom