Napoleonic Wars: Czech Republic

Users who are viewing this thread

Fabik

Recruit
We from Czech Republic want Pilsener 35. infantry regiment or 47. infantry regiment. Can you add them or other regiment from Bohemians territory please?

Thanks for your reply.

BTW: I cant add link but on the Czech wikipedia is info for 35. infantry regiment and 47. infantry regment is in napoleon total war.

You have now Bohemian regiment in game- Jäger Nr.2
Český regiment je 2. myslivecký

Fabik said:
We from Czech Republic want Pilsener 35. infantry regiment or 47. infantry regiment. Can you add them or other regiment from Bohemians territory please?

Thanks for your reply.

BTW: I cant add link but on the Czech wikipedia is info for 35. infantry regiment and 47. infantry regment is in napoleon total war.

ADD COUNTRY PLOX!!!

Yea, you wont be getting your new faction >_>

Notice how is not asking for an entire faction but rather just for a bohemian (or more) regiment.
If I recall correctly, the devs did say that they MIGHT add like "foreign" regiments to current factions.
But entire nations would cost too much money and time.

You could always get someone to make a skin of one a replace it with a regiment that you don't like. I am sure someone might be up for it if you gave them the information.

BTW:sad:For Czechs and Slovaks) VIe Corps 47e regiment nabírá nové členy tak se ozvěte buď na strankách(přez google) a nebo přez Steam moje přezdívka je Frapsik

As said before: Jägers on Austrian army are Bohemians!
If you want do Bohemian, or moravian line regiment, there is nothing easier, than choose common infantry in game (I don't recall the name)
There were just slight changes in insignias for Czech regiments, AND officers were Austrians anyway! (Czechs were considered as best front line soliders not commanders [for high discipline, without lack of ability to improvise])

But I understand that it is unfair, because in most important battle Aus/Fr Austerlitz (aka Slavkov) was fought almost only Bohemians/Moravians... But history likes to forget contribution of minor nations :smile:

DanyEle: Don't be rude my friend... I wonder who from your Italian gang can speak decent English! -> You should bring them over to battlefield someday!

Back
Top Bottom