[NA] The Secession - Interest? (States vs. States) (Late April)

Users who are viewing this thread

Calamity said:
Crunah said:
With tsb god wert, Ohio has 4 players who have played multiplayer battle and 2 inactive players with extremely limited warband multiplayer experience. If we had an alliance with a state next to us for example Indiana we could definetly field a team consistently. Just trying to help out.

Gud friend Kel could join if u picked a better state. Just trying to help out.  :party:

Fact: Kel is good friend.

Opinion: I feel alliances should only be with bordering states.
  :party: : I doubt he would play anyway

Statement: These people don't have forum accounts.

State or Province: Ohio
IGN: Squid_Food
ID: Will get it if Tournament actually happens
Steam link: Squid_food

State or Province: Ohio
IGN: Tttony
ID: Will get it if Tournament actually happens
Steam link: Tttony2x

Maine is the only state that borders only one other state. How would that work?

Or for the poor folks in Alaska or Hawaii.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
If I decide to play for Florida I can get 4 other players. But I would rather be on the New England team because Florida is disgusting.
Tammo is a Floridian, but im not sure hes interested right now ;p. You could ask him if you want.

Edit:
Ron Burgundy said:
State or Province: Washington
IGN: Balion_Ron_Burgundy
ID: 128195
Steam link: Director Burgundy
EVERYONE NOTICE BURGUNDY'S STEAM PROFILE MEME THATS A QUALITY ASS MEME. HE MIGHT CHANGE IT SO IM COPYING IT SO HE CANT! NICE MEME BURGUNDY!

MrNevino1 said:
I'll play for Ohio unless some Missouri guys come out of no where(Uni, Danate, Prisoner.....)
That sorta defeats the purpose doesn't it? The idea is to play for the state you live in. Regions would be more realistic. You're living in a fairy tale land if you believe you'll get anywhere close to a team of five from even half the states. 

Arys said:
we'll be granting alliances to the states that need them

so just sign up under your state if you wanna play
In other words, this is a big cluster **** that wasn't very well thought out from the beginning.

I see nothing with two small states uniting to compete with the big states. Virginia+Maryland has roughly the same amount of players as New York or California so whats the harm?

Snoop said:
MrNevino1 said:
I'll play for Ohio unless some Missouri guys come out of no where(Uni, Danate, Prisoner.....)
That sorta defeats the purpose doesn't it? The idea is to play for the state you live in. Regions would be more realistic. You're living in a fairy tale land if you believe you'll get anywhere close to a team of five from even half the states. 

Arys said:

In other words, this is a big cluster **** that wasn't very well thought out from the beginning.

Snoop, I'm getting real tired of your dumbass.

Arys said:
Also just to re-iterate - this isn't official, I just posted the thread to see if we could actually do it and if there was enough interest for it.

Learn how to read for once, christ sake.

Everyone and their grandmother knows it'll be struggle getting even five man teams from every state. Alliances were in our mind from the start. Notice how the thread title says STATES (meaning more than one) vs STATES (meaning more than one).

It's not a cluster **** at all, like I said, weeks ago - I just posted the thread to see if people were interested in it. There aren't any rules or anything right now, we're just gauging interest.

Arys said:
Snoop said:
MrNevino1 said:

Arys said:

Snoop, I'm getting real tired of your dumbass.

Arys said:
Also just to re-iterate - this isn't official, I just posted the thread to see if we could actually do it and if there was enough interest for it.

Learn how to read for once, christ sake.

Everyone and their grandmother knows it'll be struggle getting even five man teams from every state. Alliances were in our mind from the start. Notice how the thread title says STATES (meaning more than one) vs STATES (meaning more than one).

It's not a cluster **** at all, like I said, weeks ago - I just posted the thread to see if people were interested in it. There aren't any rules or anything right now, we're just gauging interest.
Am I the only NA warband player that calls you out on your fluffy bull****? Just curious. I applaud your enthusiasm and I do appreciate your effort, but sometimes you seem like you're off your meds a bit. The scene is far too dead to be hosting states vs states (which has never worked in the past) nor will it ever. At this point, even regions would probably suck. Hey, I'm game if we can get something going, but it has to be within the realm of reason. If this tourney actually happens, it will be a few states fighting a few states and the rest will be mercs. So what's the point? You are destroying the whole theme of the tourney if it is not states vs states. Also, gauging interest means you had a idealistic orgasm in your head and didn't think it through. Go flying **** yourself Ayrs.

p.s. I acually bear Ayrs no ill will.

MrNevino1 said:
Also Snoop, I currently live in Ohio for college and then go back home to Missouri during the summer. Good Fight.
Nevino didn't you design some panties one time?  Was that in Missouri or Ohio? 

Snoop said:
Am I the only NA warband player that calls you out on your fluffy bull****? Just curious. I applaud your enthusiasm and I do appreciate your effort, but sometimes you seem like you're off your meds a bit. The scene is far too dead to be hosting states vs states (which has never worked in the past) nor will it ever. At this point, even regions would probably suck. Hey, I'm game if we can get something going, but it has to be within the realm of reason. If this tourney actually happens, it will be a few states fighting a few states and the rest will be mercs. So what's the point? You are destroying the whole theme of the tourney if it is not states vs states. Also, gauging interest means you had a idealistic orgasm in your head and didn't think it through. Go flying **** yourself Ayrs.

p.s. I acually bear Ayrs no ill will.

I'm not even gonna respond anymore lol.

Snoop, you need some help man.

Wow snoop a true hero to the people

Did you know that not only is arys incompetent, he also hasn't won a ft7 yet

Back
Top Bottom