mute for the win

Users who are viewing this thread

Tbh I want an option for each player to mute another players forever.
There are a bunch of players that always trashtalk, and if I mute them in one game, it goes on on the other.
These insults are not harmfull at all, it is just annoying and it breaks my mental attitude.
And yes, no one wants to read this kind of messages in chat.
I do not care about these players being globally muted, I just don't want to see these messages myself.

Nah man. I'm comparing gaming to real life cause it's the same. If you insult me online it's no different from insulting me irl.
If I was admin (which I'm also glad I'm not cause I'd have to deal with people like you) I'd ban you and give you some time to think about how you're interacting with other human beings, yeah.
I'm well aware that there are different people with different kind of personalities. I also know that some people can take insults better than others. For some people, however, some small insults online can be the final straw that makes them snap.
And I focus on the mute part cause that's the main focus of your post.
Lastly I wanna ask you what your definition of opinion is. Cause insulting people is not an opinion.
He wouldnt act this way irl. It'd have consequences there.

Volgetz, you deserve this punishment, just shut up.
You never contributed at all in the all chat, the only thing you did was flaming around, telling people to commit suicide, spouting racist crap and since this favorite activity of yours is impossible you now go and spout your crap here? Haha.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

lol imagine trash-talking than getting upset when u get muted then making a post about it only to have everyone say u deserved the mute
and i came on here to complain about bad ping

imagine coming just to say how much you hate, i do not care about the opinion of sheep (and this isnt being toxic), this post is made for TW to consider different approaches to trashltaking players, suggest new ideas instead of having a ban/mute hammer, you can say your opinion, i made it public for a reason did you not think i understood what it meant? you are all saying the same things about being cursed on in a game and your only solution is to support that ban/mute hammer but once you or one of your friends get a mute or ban for some reason you come here saying how the system is not okay and should be fixed right? there's a post in here thats like 10 pages about that, so please drop the act and drop your egos, if you want to write the same thing over and over again do it there's no1 stopping you, i will be waiting to hear from a TW employee about a new solution for this matter

*this is not being toxic and if you consider that it is than i got nothing else to change your mind*

imagine coming just to say how much you hate, i do not care about the opinion of sheep (and this isnt being toxic), this post is made for TW to consider different approaches to trashltaking players, suggest new ideas instead of having a ban/mute hammer, you can say your opinion, i made it public for a reason did you not think i understood what it meant? you are all saying the same things about being cursed on in a game and your only solution is to support that ban/mute hammer but once you or one of your friends get a mute or ban for some reason you come here saying how the system is not okay and should be fixed right? there's a post in here thats like 10 pages about that, so please drop the act and drop your egos, if you want to write the same thing over and over again do it there's no1 stopping you, i will be waiting to hear from a TW employee about a new solution for this matter

*this is not being toxic and if you consider that it is than i got nothing else to change your mind*
no its called not being an ass, whatever ur opinion is it doesn't change the basic fact u don't play nice and no one will want to play with u simple. u can rage about it make a post about it but if the community sees u as toxic (which u are) then u will be shunned and u can rage about it and call it unfair but the majority always wins. get it together be nice and u will enjoy the game more.

I just want to play the game, not deal with asshats like you. I fully support you being muted. Permanently. No alternatives needed.

imagine coming just to say how much you hate, i do not care about the opinion of sheep (and this isnt being toxic)
Oh my god the edge. You're defending the idea that you should be allowed to ruin other peoples enjoyment for your own fun. Do you walk around the beach kicking down sandcastles for children aswell?

I don't know how much exactly it takes to get a mute these days, but using some bad words in a pc game when you're angry is not really a problem in my opinion. But there are also these little 6yo who spam the chat with caps lock, insulting everyone and this is bad indeed. I don't think its really possible to implement a report system where you can differentiate these two kinds of people though..

So, if 'trash talking' is fine, it's acceptable if I say that:

volgetz has an exceptionally small penis, he has never satisfied a woman or man in his life sexually. Volgetz is a small, weak, idiotic person who makes love to loaves of bread because he cannot have meaningful relationships in real life. Volgetz is 'trash'. I heard volgetz made love to a sloth because it was the only thing slow enough that he could catch.

Pretty stupid argument isn't it 'volgetz the idiot troll who makes loves to fish'

Edit:

Sorry, I forgot to say, you are also rubbish at Bannerlord.

you edited your last message because you were super toxic and this isn't even in a match and im the 1 with the problems, say what you want i ain't your daddy, difference between us is that you get easily emotional just by reading a forum thread - without any gaming, i write trash after i die in a match, btw look at the esport games or many other popular games do you think that all these pro gamers should be removed because of competitive trashtalking?

CSGO WoW LOL GV and i don't even know how many games there is competitive trashtalk, im pretty sure that it's everywhere, ill write again the point of this thread, the ban/mute hammer is a little too sensitive and is being used too quick, searching up new solutions for trashtalking would be great, censor words, limit message or other ideas that TW might have

' btw look at the esport games or many other popular games do you think that all these pro gamers should be removed because of competitive trashtalking? '

Bannerlord is far from a esport game.

At this point it's multiplayer is dying, if not already dead. So putting off the remaining players by being a **** in game is not really helping.

Continue trolling in game and soon you'll have no one to play.

Back
Top Bottom