Mustard and Biscuits Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Bascavia10 said:
WTF Is that name good for? Mustard and Buscuits... are we able to eat our enemies?  :lol:

Aut nunc aut numquam,
Bascavia10
                                  no, it is a funny name

Very nice mod!

r1st6.jpg

Woops sorry didn't mean to add a reply I was just editing the first post to make it SORTA match what MBE is like now.

(Wondered where that damn edit went heh).

Edit: Just want to add that anybody can use the source code and map from Mustard&Biscuits for their own mod you don't gotta ask permission or give me credit for anything y'know knock yerself out just don't do anything that'll involve me having to get dressed up and appear in court somewhere ahaha.

I like how you did the city sieges using the large castles with siege tower

It's a bit more challenging

Too bad we're the only one with a large army, sort of take out the challenge

Mannaged to add back some challenge by importing a "real character" and setting my starting money to something small, but it get bak unbalanced quite fast

But err, I know you didn't intend it to be serious

I do like how all armor are sreamlined into a few categories and make less of difference

After all, M&B don't take in account mobbing, hand to hand, wrestling, cheap tricks, etc... so it's actually more realistic to do this

Bessides, no armor protect from shock (that's what result from high impact blow, doesn't need to break bones or anything, but it can leave you stunned and dizzzy and unable to fight.... try  falling from 3 floors  :mrgreen: you'll see what I mean)

So, overall, lots of fun

I wish a "less cheated" with "women lines back" edition was availlable

Not much bessides the amazons and then they're just naked because I got that silly texture hanging arround  :mrgreen:

I was disapointed  :lol: :roll: :wink: :mrgreen: (just kidding)

(I swear, I was really considering making fancy sexy armors starting from that texture, but well.. too lazy to add the armor pieces  :mrgreen: )

(The new noble lady dress look really cool turned into armors thought)

Yah the Easy Mode thing was partly for testing (because I needed to test that village and town siege and upgrade stuff to look for bugs that happen later on in the game way more than I needed to test anything in the beginning of the game).

I would hate to have made the game really slow and hard and put people through a ringer and then find out there's a game breaker where the fix isn't savegame compatible or something, I was always thinking about stuff like that.

I figured it was better to keep things quick and light.

And partly it was because my buddies aren't hardcore M&B players (or even regular M&B players) who know how to make the game funner for themselves (y'know, like you did).

Although I kinda doubt a guy that isn't some kinda FPS assassin could take a castle or a town without cheating (even with all the stuff I giave new characters) so I dunno why I bothered really at this point heh.

I haven't played this game yet, but just looking at the source code, the comments are hilarious. You are my hero.

What kind of insane brain could have made this mod !?? Anyway i really like this one :p very fun !

Such a shame. This mod is sexy. :neutral:

Are you going to do something with the code, maybe move on to some spiffy new project? The Mount & Blade mod community needs your bizarre Scottish sensibilities.

I think they named this Mustard and Biscuits, becoz it's simply abbreviated to MB (Mount and Blade) Has no real point just a pun directed at the abbreviation MB.

Am i Right?

Mabodev said:
I think they named this Mustard and Biscuits, becoz it's simply abbreviated to MB (Mount and Blade) Has no real point just a pun directed at the abbreviation MB.

Am i Right?

...or are we actually dealing with the type of sick, diseased mind that eats tea biscuits covered in Grey Poupon? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom