Multiplayer is entirely unrecognizable from warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Tbh I’m not convinced the game has to go back to how it was in most ways. Like, it’s not feints that I feel like I’m missing. I’m missing the feedback and control that I had in WB. Consistent and identifying sound effects from swings, blocks, footsteps, chambers, bounced or weak hits.

And then there’s the weird changes to staggering and how much damage it requires, how fast you can change your movement direction, etc.

For things like that, as well as not just having a flat delay for swinging after blocking and changing your block direction. It just all seems so unnecessary to change from what worked so well.

Exactly.

Also, I just played one match on Warband after playing several hours on Bannerlord and overall I'd say that just starting by improving the damage values and reducing the angle in which players are able to hit their opponents would considerably improve the experience. Fixing blunts and directional shield blocking would already be a huge step forward.

Its inferior to warband but has a lot of potential.
Regardless of that its still tons of fun to go on a skirmish match with friends.

These "4-5 guys" are mostly cav riding and voiping with friends. Well, I also wrote a thread about that, that I want an auto-match which doesn't take into account Steam friends. Well... we're all not gonna get 100% of what we want.

So you don't have any friends to play with? It's not hard to see why.

Am i supposed to be shocked or sad that you didnt play with friends?

Don't distract from what the professor told you to do. And it's ok. As said, I am having a blast. When you're above 30 you and most of your pals care for children and earn money instead of playing games. I am privileged enough to have time for all of the above.

Don't distract from what the professor told you to do. And it's ok. As said, I am having a blast. When you're above 30 you and most of your pals care for children and earn money instead of playing games. I am privileged enough to have time for all of the above.
Hes not my professor aint following anything that german is saying ?

Back
Top Bottom