Multi not working= Major loss in exp

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, me and my brother Norr need some help, sorry if I have posted in the wrong section. Essentially our problem is that for all our time playing we have had perma x1 multi with only 1000 exp per tick. We found out yesterday that multi is actually meant to give you an increase in exp per minute up to a max of 3000? Emperor_Wilhelm also had the same problem as us.

Is this issue only in game or have we not been gaining that bonus exp from winning rounds on the website? If that is the case I sincerely hope you can give myself, Wilhelm and Norr the exp we have lost as its pretty soul destroying, and stopping us from playing further due to unnecessary grind.

Kind regards
Highlander_Torr

I am also experiencing this. Was on the server when it was a 2v2 and me and foppit won like 6 times in a row, and he was making 3k exp and I was still making 1k. Not sure what causes it.

My multi works, but on map change it always resets to 1k tick again. I didnt think anything of it until Cora mentioned they had 3k exp ticks at the start of a new siege map - we'd been on the same team the whole of the last and new map.

I have mentioned this already in the bug report thread.
if i remember right  ,, the orgin of the problem has been found``, so now sebestian should be working on a solution.
And do not worry about you looses we will be refounded.

your Emperor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom