Users who are viewing this thread

CKyHC

Greetings warriors of Calradia! :lol:

I do have sentences in the form of pictures

1. about dirt

2. about the past of Boromir

and he is exactly from Stupgia? :lol:

3. about feathers and helmets

and I found a real Sturgia! in life (probably the developers intended it that way) :grin:

This is a Polish festival "Festiwal Slowian i Wikingow" in the city of Volin

video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2E7vHj8KZc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wZJtS_HwEM

looks just great!-real Sturgia)))

and what would you not find my post very boring  a medieval girls archers to you! :3

By the way about the beauty, developers can add such helmets with half masks (since there are still a lot of them)

in my opinion they will suit Raganvad

What even was the point of this thread? You put a lot of work into those pictures and the only thing I can clearly understand is that you want more helmets with feathers??

TehRalph said:
What even was the point of this thread? You put a lot of work into those pictures and the only thing I can clearly understand is that you want more helmets with feathers??

and less dirt :3

This is hard to read. If you can't speak English using Google Translate is perfectly fine.

Lolbash said:
This is hard to read. If you can't speak English using Google Translate is perfectly fine.

everything is translated in google translator - yes  :fruity:

Lolbash said:
Author can speak English using Google Translate. But sometimes, Google Translate translates wrong.

Probably, the author want say 'I have suggestion in the form of pictures' instead of 'I do have sentences in the form of pictures'. Russian word 'предложение' can be translated as 'offer', 'offering', 'sentence', 'proposal', 'suggestion'. The correct English translation is determined by the meaning of the sentence. But sometimes Google Translate can't determine meaning of sentence.

And moreover, author's post is ugly.

NPC99 said:
Dirty armour and the absence of feathers differentiate barbarian factions from the civilised Empire. Imperial troops will refuse to fight if their commander fails to organise a regular supply of clean underpants.  :grin:
It's funny, but... :grin: Why do you think that non-empire factions are barbarians and only three empire factions are civilised? I think that Vlandia, Sturgia and Aserai aren't barbarians. Barbarians are Khuzaits and Battanians.

I don't really have much to say so I'll try and keep this brief. People could wash stuff in medieval times sometimes with aged urine, they would also use aged pee for something else.

Boromir didn't really look 20 to me and he was apparently from Battania instead of Sturgia. Oversight from Taleworlds leading up to Gamescom? possibly.

What other factions do you want to have feathers in their helmets? Battania seems primarily celtic so they shouldn't have feathers in their battle helmets as the celts didn't, Aserai is a different story being based on the tribes and caliphates, Khuzait shouldn't have feathers as the steppe tribes they are based on primarily wore plumes not feathers, and Vlandians should definitely not have feathers as they are based on the Normans and other groups which did not use feathers in their helmets.

Also I like Prince Raganvad's current helmet, the one with the chain visor. Looks similar to the nikolskoye helmet, or Нико́льское Шлем in google translate Russian.

Janycz said:
NPC99 said:
Dirty armour and the absence of feathers differentiate barbarian factions from the civilised Empire. Imperial troops will refuse to fight if their commander fails to organise a regular supply of clean underpants.  :grin:
It's funny, but... :grin: Why do you think that non-empire factions are barbarians and only three empire factions are civilised? I think that Vlandia, Sturgia and Aserai aren't barbarians. Barbarians are Khuzaits and Battanians.
I think the only truly non-barbarian faction is the Empire, as in their eyes all other people would be savages (except maybe the Vlandians) so they would label them as barbarians.
Kind of like what the Romans did.

Lord Engineer said:
I don't really have much to say so I'll try and keep this brief. People could wash stuff in medieval times sometimes with aged urine, they would also use aged pee for something else.

grylls.jpg

There is something I forgot to mention in my original response.

I can't recall seeing an in-game example of the helmet you asked about, specifically the one that resembles an italo-norman helmet.
In one of the videos from Gamescom one of the players appeared to have somehow accessed a cheat menu for items and they looked through all the items and I don't recall seeing the helmet.
(I have forgotten where to find this video but I do have an image, which I also don't remember where it came from, someone made from its contents)
Nn4Bl.jpg

There is also this gif that showcases many of the in-game items and I don't remember seeing the helmet among those items.
blog_post_46_taleworldswebsite_04.gif

Lord Engineer said:

I can't recall seeing an in-game example of the helmet you asked about, specifically the one that resembles an italo-norman helmet.
In one of the videos from Gamescom one of the players appeared to have somehow accessed a cheat menu for items and they looked through all the items and I don't recall seeing the helmet.
(I have forgotten where to find this video but I do have an image, which I also don't remember where it came from, someone made from its contents)
Nn4Bl.jpg

There is also this gif that showcases many of the in-game items and I don't remember seeing the helmet among those items.
Watching your first screenshot I still ask myself why they didn't add a different slot for the coif

Lord Engineer said:

Nn4Bl.jpg

I made this image)))

NPC99 said:
Dirty armour and the absence of feathers differentiate barbarian factions from the civilised Empire.

In ancient Greece, the defining factor between civilized Greeks and barbarians was the ability to speak Greek.  According to that definition, all but possibly a handful people here are barbarians (I only know a few words of ancient Greek, so I'd still be considered a barbarian), and ALL of the factions in the game would be considered barbarians by the people who coined the term.  I'm sure that the Romans had their own distinction, later.

Back
Top Bottom