Mount and Blade Discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Elite_Garde said:
Covalt said:
There is al ot more competitive play for Napoleonic Wars than Native atm as far as I call tell for everything. Not saying it doesn't exist, there is a decent amount of it, just more NW.

You cant really call this **** which they do in NW "competitive" lel
It's common knowledge standing in a straight line with other people requires the most skill out of anything else in Warband.

Covalt said:
Possible competitive future for the discord too, as I know most comp is based around Nap. wars atm.

I love NW! Have you seen the competitive musical that went on a little while back??

If there is "teams" involved most would consider it Competitive of some sort. Casual Competitive that is.

I watch events on youtube, so that's my main source of knowledge on these so my opinion isn't the most credible, but from what I have seen, when it comes to massive events, NW teams/player seem more organized and experienced. I find a lot of Warband infantry to be holding up shields until they break. But I suppose the right people playing either mode makes for good play.

I love both Warband and NW, just prefer NW for multiplayer events and melee battles, and WB for casual multiplayer and single player.

Regardless, my Discord has is it all! So join it: https://discord.me/mountandbladediscord (if that isn't showing use this one without the v: vhttps://discord.me/mountandbladediscord

Your lack of knowledge about Native and opinions piss us off, so better cut to it. Why do you even feel the need to compare the scenes to advertise your discord server, I don't get it.

I feel like trolls exist because it's so easy for people to get heated. By acting like a 12 year old that has to try and throw insults because he disagrees, you literally are just bumping the thread. If you have such an issue with me inviting people to a Mount and Blade Discord, best not be on the internet, who knows what else will set you off.

Efe Karacar said:
Your lack of knowledge about Native and opinions piss us off, so better cut to it. Why do you even feel the need to compare the scenes to advertise your discord server, I don't get it.
Still, what Belendor says is true, whether you consider him a troll or not.  Your lack of familiarity with native Warband is painfully obvious to most of us here.

Covalt said:
There is al ot more competitive play for Napoleonic Wars than Native atm as far as I call tell for everything. Not saying it doesn't exist, there is a decent amount of it, just more NW.

And I get it's a medieval styled game here, but doesn't mean everyone has to live in the stone age of TeamSpeak.

How have these teams not found Discord yet what rock is everyone under.
10 grand tourney in Romania around Native like a week ago

Don't mistake "roleplay" event with competitive warband. On NW you play massive linebattles, following a commander. It' sur fun but you can't say it's "competitive". There were a few tournaments before (don't know if these are still going) but it has always been nothing compared to Native :smile:

I wouldn't consider them "role play" but they are for sure trying to go with some form of historical re-enactment no doubt. Do they do a lot of line battles in Native or large events with mass amounts of people? Or is it more so just arena play?

Back
Top Bottom