Morale System?

Change the Morale System or not?

• Yes, delete the whole system.

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Yes, gaining morale by knocking people KO and by killing people.

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No, just gaining morale by killing is fine for me.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Dear visitors of the BNL-Board of the TaleWorlds forum,

I'm Swordyke, a supporter of the BNL-mod, so not a teammember of the team who are making this wonderful mod.
Small change, It looks like I'm now a teammember of the team :eek:, never noticed it :!: :???:

I, as a player, am not happy with the fact that the so called "morale system" only let you gain morale in battle when you kill an enemy.
But when you knock someone KO, it doesn't count and no morale is gained.

I just made this topic to gain your point of view, so if the result of the poll wants a change, it is NOT certain it will be implented(putted) in the mod.
But it could be, because WE, the players want it in a mod, but the choice is to the team of the mod.

So let's see what the community can do :cool:

Edit:
Why should you change the system so you gain also morale by knocking people KO?
Why would you army only gain morale when you kill someone? A soldier knocked KO, is also a soldier not capable of fighting, just the same when you kill a soldier. So either you knock him KO or you kill him, you army is winning.

Edit:
Please say why you have chosen what you voted :wink:
And try to answer(post a message on this topic) only to say your motivation for your pollchoice.  :mrgreen:

Greetings,
Swordyke

PS: If you find a mistake in my language, I'm not English :wink:

Swordyke said:
the choice is to the team of the mod.

lol why post then?
Just tell Jezze if you don't like it. I kind of hate it myself. Sometimes they run when winning a battle  :???:

Verbeek said:
Swordyke said:

lol why post then?
Just tell Jezze if you don't like it. I kind of hate it myself. Sometimes they run when winning a battle  :???:

Like I said, if we, the players, want a change, perhaps Jezze will do it :wink:

But if almost nobody wants it, why would Jezze change it?

Verbeek said:
Swordyke said:
lol why post then?

I agree as a member of the team to change it. I thinks it's good to have the community have some speech in this. I say at least Yes :wink:. And maybe a lot of people like the change, or not, we will see. Maybe I will do it even if everyone doesn't want it :razz:. Nah, just kidding.

@Verbeek, you are a member of the team :razz:. So you can decide too. And the morale thing is a bit buggy. Maybe I can find an alternative but I think it will be in for quite a while.

Knocked out also please!

While I have not yet found one, one of my all time fav M&B weapons is the jousting lance.

Simple, effective way to increase your profit margin while having fun.

And yes, you take on 30 enemy's, 25 are killed, 5 are knocked out, incapacitated, etc  while it won't make a huge change in morale it will change it.

Yup, I think that is the best option, to include also knock uncosious enemies in the morale system.

Another suggestion might be useful, to make a menu where you can switch on/off different features because there are much who dislike the morale feature and the formations.

Back
Top Bottom