Mongols are Awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes..they are 'awesome'.

Any other reason why you made this thread, other then to say Mongolians are awesome? Because..You DIDN'T NEED to tell us that  :mrgreen:

Nobody's taking this down. :razz:

Steve, in the Viking Series board we had a heated discussion over Mongols versus Vikings, and I suggested a Mongol counterpart to the thread, titled 'Vikings are Awesome', and so here we are, Mongols are AwesOmE.

Hey Pali Gap, hows it going? Anyways, I don't come over here very often (for obvious reasons), but I have a bit of a issue with... one of the mongol fanboys. Anyways, as great Khan over all Mongol lovers, I was wondering if you could make a certain Kasnar shut up. Look, I know the Vikings vs. Mongols thread over in The Vikings series forum is for debate, and I have conceded multiple times that mongols would win in a all or nothing battle with the vikings, but he is just taking it to another level. I tried (most of the time) to at least be courteous, though I am rather blunt at times, but Kasnar is just straight up insulting. So could you tell him to shut the hell up? Now, I respect the Mongol empire. After all, they built one of the largest empires ever seen, but that doesn't mean I love them.
But please. The bastard is just annoying. So just do your best to make him shut up. Or just shun him. Or something. But anyways, you would have the respect of the Viking community. So there. I said it. That is all.

Unfortunately Pali Gap is no longer a member of the Mongol Team.  I am it's project leader.  I'm glad that you was able to share your concerns for this man's obvious insults upon the Vikings, and as being english myself I've been educated in the vikings since a young age (national cirriculum).  Still, Kasnar is not a member of the Mongol team, nor are we responbile for anything that he may or may not say.

I suggest sending him a PM stating your conerns, if you would like I to will send him a PM, asking him not to insult other factions since they both have achieved major events that have changed our perspective of history.  The Vikings in-particular.  I'll send him a Pm and I hope i'll be able to sort this out as soon as possible.

I would also like to mention that the views and expressions presented by kasnar are of his own accord, and do not reflect or opinionate the views of any member from the Mongol Team. :smile:

Wei.Xiadi said:
Unfortunately Pali Gap is no longer a member of the Mongol Team.  I am it's project leader.  I'm glad that you was able to share your concerns for this man's obvious insults upon the Vikings, and as being english myself I've been educated in the vikings since a young age (national cirriculum).  Still, Kasnar is not a member of the Mongol team, nor are we responbile for anything that he may or may not say.

I suggest sending him a PM stating your conerns, if you would like I to will send him a PM, asking him not to insult other factions since they both have achieved major events that have changed our perspective of history.  The Vikings in-particular.  I'll send him a Pm and I hope i'll be able to sort this out as soon as possible.

I would also like to mention that the views and expressions presented by kasnar are of his own accord, and do not reflect or opinionate the views of any member from the Mongol Team. :smile:

Oh, damn, I didn't know Pali got booted. But anyways, if you could do that for me, that would be great. And I know that Kasnar's comments are his own, but as leader of the Mongol team, who he adores, I believed you would have more of an effect on him than any of my posts. But thanks!
Oh, and good work on the mod. Mongol's aren't quite my favorite faction, but god damn me if I don't respect them  :grin:

Believe it or not I studied Vikings and the 'Norse' way before I studied Asian cultures, then I just got sucked up in China, even now my knowledge of the Mongols is limited to just their 'warfare' and their amazing use of stratagem.  But hey, the whole comparison thing is slightly crazy, two very different factions and two very different ways of fighting.  But I'll definitely get in contact with Kasnar to try and relieve the pressure.

There shouldn't be a competition on 'who' is greater, we all like different styles of warfare and strategy, so we should all just enjoy whatever the hell it is we enjoy.  But yeah, I have lots of respect for Mongols, but I have a great respect for Vikings and their old beliefs and fighting styles.  In fact in mount and blade I usually play as the Nord :grin: since I prefer melee combat to shooting people in the face with a bow and arrow.

(PMing Kasnar right now)

And you may still be able to PM Pali Gap, but he is no longer a part or contributor to the mod. :smile:

:shock:

Yeah viking and mongol are far from compareable..They have different era.. But both of them are unique and fearsome in their age.. well, i personally fond of viking sagas.. But came on... back to topic..

MONGOLs ARE AWESOME  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom