In Progress Money exploit (Ransoming enemy lords)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: Let's say I have captured lords from an enemy faction (following a successful) and then ransom them at the tavern for x amount of money at one of my towns, then they end up in the dungeon/prison. If I stay in my town after selling these enemy lords and then do the following:

How to Reproduce: Win a battle with enemy lord(s) -> Go to one of your own towns -> Go to tavern -> Ransom your prisoners -> Go to the keep -> Go to dungeon -> Manage prisoners -> They will be there again ready to ransom again for the same price

Have you used cheats and if so which: NONE

Other people have confirmed this also happens to them on reddit

And on another thread posted today

If you have 7 or 8 lords following a big battle then the ransom price would be at least a high 4-figure or 5-figure amount. The steps above only take around 20 seconds to do!

Last edited:
The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Summary: Let's say I have captured lords from an enemy faction (following a successful) and then ransom them at the tavern for x amount of money at one of my towns, then they end up in the dungeon/prison. If I stay in my town after selling these enemy lords and then do the following:

How to Reproduce: Win a battle with enemy lord(s) -> Go to one of your own towns -> Go to tavern -> Ransom your prisoners -> Go to the keep -> Go to dungeon -> Manage prisoners -> They will be there again ready to ransom again for the same price

Have you used cheats and if so which: NONE

Other people have confirmed this also happens to them on reddit

And on another thread posted today

If you have 7 or 8 lords following a big battle then the ransom price would be at least a high 4-figure or 5-figure amount. The steps above only take around 20 seconds to do!
Any update?

Back
Top Bottom