In Progress Modules Miscmatch

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number

C0ECHHESE

Recruit
Summary: Every single player save I try to load states that the modules' versions are different: Native Multiplayer SandBox Core Sandbox CustomBattle StoryMode, The game is virtually unplayable, Hundreds of hours cannot be accessed.
How to Reproduce:try to load any save
Have you used cheats and if so which:no this is xbox series X
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: XBOX series X
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Single player Module Mismatch my saved games do not load. Spent many hours on this game please fix

We are sorry to see that you are having issues at the moment.
Yesterday's patch had an issue that was causing the game to crash using the Xbox platforms. You can find our statement related to this issue below.
Greetings, we have reverted the today's patch from v1.1.0 back to v1.0.3 only for the Xbox platform due to an issue causing the game to crash during launch. This affects the following:
  • Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S
  • Xbox One
  • PC (Microsoft Store)
Please note that we've identified the issue causing this and are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the above platforms as soon as possible.

Multiplayer is available on the rolled-back v1.0.3 version.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
The module mismatch is occurring because of this. If you have a save file that has been saved on version v1.0.3, it should work after the rollback. If you have already saved your game on v1.1.0, you will not be able to play that save on v1.0.3. Once the v1.1.0 patch is released, your saves will become playable again.
We are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the Xbox platforms as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

We are sorry to see that you are having issues at the moment.
Yesterday's patch had an issue that was causing the game to crash using the Xbox platforms. You can find our statement related to this issue below.

The module mismatch is occurring because of this. If you have a save file that has been saved on version v1.0.3, it should work after the rollback. If you have already saved your game on v1.1.0, you will not be able to play that save on v1.0.3. Once the v1.1.0 patch is released, your saves will become playable again.
We are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the Xbox platforms as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Hi, can you confirm the saves will be playable again? I had the day off yesterday and spent about 10 hours working on my save, and have no old ones from before the patch left. I'd really hate to lose a 100 hour campaign because of this :/

They will be playable after the update. This crash is expected because you are trying to load a save file on a previous version.
Thank you for the reply, I appreciate the confirmation as, well, the game is a time investment lol. I realize the realities of patches can make things a bit slower than we all hope, but do you have any kind of rough ETA?

Patches on consoles are a different process than what we do on PCs. So we don't have control over all the angles. We can't provide any ETA but just know that we are working hard to publish the patch on Xbox again as soon as posibble.

Patches on consoles are a different process than what we do on PCs. So we don't have control over all the angles. We can't provide any ETA but just know that we are working hard to publish the patch on Xbox again as soon as posibble.
Thanks for the response, can you confirm when patch 1.1.0 is expected to be submitted to Microsoft and if it requires a repeat of the validation process for the patch before Microsoft issue?

The validation process can take a week or two sometimes

We have pushed the v1.1.0 patch on Xbox platforms as of now. The module mismatch issue should not be the case after this.
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your support and understanding!

Back
Top Bottom