Modding service

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone, a lot of you know me many of you don't.
Id just like to announce that i will be taking on scripting projects we can discuss a fixed price based on what you need done.
I'm a python programmer with experience in web development. I specialize in Flask web apps. Flask Api's, and Warband scripting.
I have Little experience with creating GUI in war band but I'm sure i could do it if its something you need done.

I've made a lot of mods over the years.
Persistent Empires, Times are hard, and many others just as a hobby. all which featured Persistent character data and a few other neat features.
Just shoot me a message if your interested in doing something but you just don't know how.

if you have any modding related questions i will answer the for free as well. if all you need is a little bit of help.

Hello .My name is Ali .I am trying to make a basic thing for a mod named feudal world .I want to add a dice roll command to the game that will be triggered by a chat command (I mean serversided) .Can you help me please ?

Naber La said:
Hello .My name is Ali .I am trying to make a basic thing for a mod named feudal world .I want to add a dice roll command to the game that will be triggered by a chat command (I mean serversided) .Can you help me please ?
Yes i can send me a friend request on steam
Toby, or rockyhell1

:grin:Hello, I am a server  from China. I am having problems when improving the system script. The IG command system code was generated successfully but it does not work properly in the server. No matter what command is input, only the input code will pop up. What should I do to get him to work?Many thanks

Back
Top Bottom