{Minor bug/suggestion} Kidnapped girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Wasn't sure where to put this..
The kidnapped girl quest has changed (I think?) to returning her within the given time too, not realising this and having another quest on the go I didn't take this into account and failed the quest with her still in my party. As I pottered around I avoided Halmar where she came from wondering if she would become tougher over time despite not being able to level her up, I again received the quest from Sargoth and travelled over to Beluga to meet/kick-the-crap-out-of the kidnappers, which all went swimmingly.
I attempted to take this second kidnappee into my party, which said I didn't have room, fair enough, I booted a Nord footman out and took her in.  She replaced my other kidnapped girl who vanished into thin air, there was no crash or apparent script problem, but it did appear scrappy in occurrence and I had booted out a perfectly good member for now apparently no reason, which was a bit annoying.
My preferred suggestion would be to keep them as separate entities and randomise their looks and dress, although it would be really good to be able to level and arm/dress her, with the balance being that she will in the not too distant future miss home and leave, what with her new found experience/confidence.
I guess a quick fix could be to have them leave automatically when you fail the quest, saying they will find a caravan to travel with and make their own way home.

thing is you can only have one of each type of quest so they figure one doll is fine

i miss the days when she handled first aid, wound treatment, and surgery for my party :smile:

Indeed this does seem to be a case where overlapping can occur and doesn't look too good, albiet losing a fairly well trained member of my team for someone to seemingly vanish into thin air is the most important point.
I miss her being more interactive too, she seems less human and more of a prop now, in original M&B I modded in a stick for her to wield, I must say she comes across as rather brave for a homesick girl.
If only she could have a bit of fun in the mean time..  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom