Mighty's Little Tweaks (1.396).

Users who are viewing this thread

Mighty's Little Tweaks
for Vanilla Brytenwalda 1.396 ONLY

Hi! so... yeah, this is a "mod(?)" i made literally yesterday, >BEWARE< i'm a terrible modder (if you want to call me like that, since all i did was use notepad++ and Morgh's to change stuff) and this is my first time ever trying to mod something for the public to use, i tried REALLY HARD to stick with the vanilla feel, on the other hand, this submod tries to balance low-arcade stuff and realistic stuff.

Some of the changes made were highly inspired by ajaxjs's Brytenwalda Realism Mod 0.5. I tried adding overhead spear thrusting but it didn't work for some reason.

BACKUP YOUR FILES, YOU MAY OR MAY NOT LIKE THE CHANGES MADE, AND AGAIN, I SUCK AT MODDING, EXPECT SOME STUFF THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE THAT I PROBABLY MISSED.

If there's anyone out there who still plays 1.396 and you download these tweaks please test them with patience and report any weird stuff.

Known Issues:Sometimes good modifiers (lordly, everything else seems fine) make the armor's/horse's price to skyrocket specially when the player has a low trade skill. (I don't think this is a bad issue, good modifiers on good armors should be expensive due to the time brytenwalda takes place).

DL 1.23: https://www.upload.ee/files/8827819/Mighty_s_Little_Tweaks_v1.23__B1.396_.rar.html

Changelogs
1 Highly increased wolf lorica leg armor.
2 Leg armor of various armors increased. (mostly heavy/medium armor).
3 Decreased/Increased heavy/medium armor prices to compensate new body and leg armor also for more realism porpuses. (feedback).
4 Decreased/Increased heavy/medium armor difficulties to compensate for new purchasable armors. (need feedback).
5 Decreased/Increased body and leg armor from heavy/medium armor (need feedback).
6 1 New Armor enabled in merchandise.
7 Horses/Donkeys/Ponys more expensive now. (specially those with good modifiers to better emulate a rich lord who can expend tons of money in horses and quality equipment).
8 Nerfed tournament bets changes, 200 instead of 300.

1 Slight increase in arrow damage.
2 Slightly increased bows damage.
3 Tweaked armor soak factors.
4 Slightly cheaper, slightly buffed slings.

1 Balanced all XP gains.

v1.2 (public test release)
Chest values not modified, no need for cutting buff on swords (in my opinion)
Troops remain unchanged.

1 Buffed Spears Piercing Damage.
2 Buffed Spears Thrust Speed.
3 Balanced some spears prices.
4 Buffed Swords Piercing Damage (some by 2, some by more).
5 Raised bet maximum to 300.
6 Changed some of the factions colors (easier to see at night for those who use DX7).
7 Raised bandits group sizes in general (this includes all bandit partys except for the franks and dane pirates)
7.1 Raised farmers, young warriors and merchant party sizes to compensate changes made.
8 Frank and Dane Pirates Group sizes balanced a tiny bit to make it "A TAD EASIER" on new players/early game (not really tho, they still kick ass and chew bubblegum)
9 More available armors.
10 More available helmets.
11 Buffed/Balanced Horses speed, hp, charge an maneouver (that way they stop dying from a couple of stabs, they still die quickly but now they can take a few more punches).
11.1 Horses more expensive to compensate changes made.
12 Siege towers move x2 faster.
13 Village Elders keep giving the player new quests even if they reject one.
14 More renown from tournaments (+2 more, cant remember exactly but i'm pretty sure it's +2).
15 Reduced battlemap sizes (native sizes, you can change battlemap sizes if you don't like my changes).
16 Buffed leg armour from boots and normal armor pieces.
17 Raw hides decreased in value (they were equal to silver indeed).
18 Raw and Finished materials increased/decreased in value. (i need feedback with these changes)
20 Silver and Iron increased in value.
21 Mead and ale decreased in value.
22 Food amounts increased slightly.
23 Tools slightly decreased in value.
24 Some cloth armor decreased in value.
25 Pictish Naked slight increase in leg and body armor.
26 Some dresses decreased in value.
27 Enabled some color variatons for already existing armor.
28 Banners do blunt damage instead of cutting, damage increased by 2.
28.1 Daggers and Knives deal +2 more thrusting damage.
29 Power Strike cap raised from 5 to 6.
30 Power Throw cap raised from 5 to 6.
31 Athletics Cap raised from 6 to 8.
32 Trade moved to intelligence.
33 Shield now uses strength, cap raised to 5.
34 Persuasion moved to charisma.
35 Pathfinding moved to agility.
36 Raised merchants money available.
37 Companions get a +20 in all of their proficiencies and a +2 in all of their starting stats (yay companions)
38 Increased troop, npc, player xp gain.

If you don't like the XP rates go to module.ini and search for "player_xp_multiplier" modify those values to something lower or higher depending on your playstyle.

Back
Top Bottom