Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Could you be able to give us more details please?
I started a new char after the last update . joined Batonia same as my race and i had the coin but never got the dialog to marry into caldog's family .. tried to marry silvan with valdina no dialog there to marry .. the women nobles are showing unmarryed . but i could marry some of the nobles but not the ones i wanted..

I actually had this happen to me, there was an available to female and the dialog to propose marriage didn't show. I went to another clan leader and got it. So that means there is a bug causing this. @MArdA TaleWorlds I will try to replicate this so I can get you a save file

Is this an issue for player character marriage, your clan member marriage or both? As player character marriage negotiations are normally a direct interaction with the intended followed by clan leader negotiation, but for your clan members you make all negotiations via the targets clan leader.
I have unsuccessfully experimented with attempted rescues of the intended marriage target and clan leader of the intended, but those dungeon guards fight better than the same troops in the arena or on the battlefield. Must be bigger incentive. Which means waiting for their escape (or clan funding release).

Back
Top Bottom