In Progress Marriage impossible

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I want to marry Reingarda, she said yes .. finally, so she told me to contact the head of her family - Hecard

6VUNO.jpg

But Hecard doesn't know her

xU725.jpg

..and she has no family .. ???

gm8WT.jpg

When I talk to Hecard, there is no option for Reingarda ?

I1VzN.jpg

He offers another person, his daughter.

KzREn.jpg

Is Reingarda a ward of Hecard ? Can i marry a ward ?

Yes, they do not need to be related to be in the same clan. You passed both speech checks. Are they in an army or at war currently? When finalizing a marriage to Itaria, the empress Rhagea only had the discuss marriage option for Ira. When she was out of an army and at peace the option to finalize the wedding came up in the options but it showed Itaria was prisoner for a time until peace. Is it possible Reingarda is leading an army? Can't see her portait history, possibly captured or recovering?

To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom