Making Peace In Mount and Blade

Users who are viewing this thread

joelmreed

Recruit
I was wondering if anyone knows how to make peace with a kingdom in Mount and Blade? After wiping out two tribes I decided to wage war with the Nords, only to see that a few days later my kingdom waged war with the Rhodocks, which means I am at war with two kingdoms, and can't keep up with all of the castles that are being seiged.

Can anyone tell me how I can make peace with another kingdom?

joelmreed said:
I was wondering if anyone knows how to make peace with a kingdom in Mount and Blade? After wiping out two tribes I decided to wage war with the Nords, only to see that a few days later my kingdom waged war with the Rhodocks, which means I am at war with two kingdoms, and can't keep up with all of the castles that are being seiged.

Can anyone tell me how I can make peace with another kingdom?

Wrong sub forum but talk to the mayor, he'll give you a mission to bribe a enemy lord and one of your lords for peace.

(edit) Its been so long since I played the orig M&B, I dont remember if they have mayors, you may have to get the mission from a lord.

I am playing the original, and I don't think that will work because they don't give me the option to start a mission when I am at war.

It does work, that is the only time the mission is given,  Talk to mayors (guild leaders?) of your faction or the opposing faction (assuming you can sneak in) cities. 

Back
Top Bottom