Make this into a standalone game

Users who are viewing this thread

Thalamond

Banned
Yes, I am serious. The attention to detail, the great gameplay and beautiful map design are really worthy of a standalone game in my opinion. This mod, while not appreciated enough, is better than every other mod or dlc out there in terms of quality and scope.

I don't know if you have the time/ambition to do this, but I simply wanted to encourage you.
This would mean a possibly much better engine than the primitive warband one + more fluid features for non-standard Warband stuff (cannons, bombs, crouching, etc.).

If you make a kickstarter I would personally be willing to put a good amount into backing it.

Thanks for reading!

indeed we should! Well, if a standalone game is out of the question Taleworlds better release Bannerlord damn soon so you can make Deluge 2 mod :smile:.

mark my words, if bannerlord is ever going to come out, it wont have a module system or its gonna be complete ****e, i can bet all you want

I advise you to try With Fire And Sword with all my heart - there is a nice number of players and I personally consider it better than Warband Native.

I have been checking out to see if there was anyone playing some time ago, and haven't seen anybody...

However, I'm glad to see that that has changed. X)

After Caribbean nearly failed, VC problems, I doubt TW will continue work with external dev teams to let make stand-alone games on WB engine. Besides, wfas already exists.

This is by far one of the best mods I've played for Warband, especially content wise. It would be great to see it turn into a single player mod for Bannerlord (in the coming decades when it releases) to make up for the faults of WFaS.

Back
Top Bottom