Lost a Hero

Users who are viewing this thread

Stratix

Recruit
I recently lost my best hero (Wish I had paid attention to my heroes constant squabbling...) is there any way to get her back once she's gone? I haven't met her in the taverns I've been in yet, but will she show up eventually? Will she still have the nice equipment I gave her?

Also, does anyone have any hints and tips for keeping your heroes happy?

Your heroes will apear in taverns eventually, talk to people called travellers in taverns, and they'll tell you what city your heroes are in. And yes, they keep the same equipment you give them.

As to keeping your heroes happy, well, there's two groups of heroes that get along fine, but I'm not sure what they are, hopefully someone else will post them for you.

Edit- Damnit Vilhjalmr, I took to long to type my reply, and you beat me to it.

Thank you for your help guys! I'm glad I haven't lost her forever!

Also, is there any way to make the Heroes I have at the moment that look like they are going to quit soon happy? Or do I just have to wait for the scenarios to come up again?

Nope, not really.

I've found that it helps to keep you're parties morale high though. Make sure to buy lots of good food.

Also, high persuasion skill will make it easier to convince to stay (though you can always just reload if you fail).  Not going to make them any happier in the long run, however...  The only way to do that would be to ditch the companions they have a problem with.

You can actually ask your hero how they are doing, and they WILL tell you.

But yeah, high morale, and high persuasion skills help ALOT.

Furthermore, (new to .960) you can also garrison trouble-maker Heroes in your castles or towns, so that when you really need them (like for a big siege) you can come get them, and they won't cause that much trouble, ALSO you can put them there to cool off (so to speak) so you don't have to go fishing for them later in some random town.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,35706.0.html

Here's a list of hero interactions between the other heroes and actions you take.

Back
Top Bottom