Lords

Users who are viewing this thread

The 'Frequently Asked Questions' topic has these answers:

How do I make a Lord/Lady?
After you've claimed other settlements, either talk to one of your companions at the settlement you want to give them, or inside your own castle.

Source: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,57440.0.html

You can get lords only from turning companions (heroes) into lords, and in this mod you also have to have enough settlements under your control to make them lords.  If you only have two settlements under your control then you can only make 1 of your companions into a lord.  Keep gaining more settlements and you can turn one companion into a lord for each one.

Companions (Heroes) are the only ones who can become lords in this mod, you won't find any of the original lords wandering around from vanilla Mount&Blade.  Instead, this mod uses about 150+ new companions (heroes) that wander around the map and belong to different factions (like Adventurer, Mercenary, Peasants, and Bandit factions).  When I took a look at this thread: 'Hero Submissions (4th Wave)' there is a list later in the post showing all the new companions (heroes) in the mod so far.  The empty spots look like maybe one day there might be 250+ new companions (heroes), so this is pretty much how the mod aims to replace all the original lords from native.

In fact now there are to many heroes (companions) and I am thinking to reduce their number. There are not enough coat of arms (flags) for every hero and there is an error message that appears when all the coat of arms are taken and another hero becomes a noble. That hero will not receive a flag.

Back
Top Bottom