Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

R1919

Sergeant
Summary: I play Aserai and many lords are stuck in Lavenia village after taking Lavenia castle. Like 5 or 6 of them are just standing there for weeks with full armies. If only some looters accidentally run nearby and can agro one of the Aserai armies so one of the lords will chase them and overcome the gravity of Lavenia village. But eventually they go back and stuck there again. Oh, I also noted that creating an army can save invited parties from stucking on Lavenia.
How to Reproduce: no idea, I can provide my savegame if you want
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): not related
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia 1650
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: i3
RAM: 8Gb
Motherboard: Gigabyte 810H
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Go to the village yourself, and recruit all the current soldiers you can there.
Then you should notice that they will leave head to next village or town that have new recruits.

Thats what I've seen several times happend.
Seems to me that the AI dont want the t1 recruits, but just wait there until other better quality troops appear again, but if the village gets cleaned out - boom of they go to next village/town.

Go to the village yourself, and recruit all the current soldiers you can there.
Then you should notice that they will leave head to next village or town that have new recruits.

Thats what I've seen several times happend.
Seems to me that the AI dont want the t1 recruits, but just wait there until other better quality troops appear again, but if the village gets cleaned out - boom of they go to next village/town.
Didn't worked for me - there were no soldiers available for my character to recruit there.
I also needed to speak to Unqid who was inside this swarm but I physically could not select him.

Didn't worked for me - there were no soldiers available for my character to recruit there.
I also needed to speak to Unqid who was inside this swarm but I physically could not select him.
Bummer, well then I guess you'll get asked to upload a file if you havent.
Sux :/

Hey, can you please share the save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, can you please share the save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Hi there!
Thank you for your response!
I created totally new campaign and reproduced the problem - created a new character, joined Aserai, waited until they invaded Lavenia castle and it happened again, all the same!
I've submitted a ticket as you requested and included my save file and the forum link as well.

Encountering a similar issue in 1.9.0 beta. My parties will not leave the town they start in (Tyal). Possible items of note:
1) I am still a mercenary
2) The lords in question have a different culture (Imperial) than the town they are stuck in (Tyal/Sturgian)

Encountering a similar issue in 1.9.0 beta. My parties will not leave the town they start in (Tyal). Possible items of note:
1) I am still a mercenary
2) The lords in question have a different culture (Imperial) than the town they are stuck in (Tyal/Sturgian)
Hey, can you also send your save file? it would help our team recreating the scene.

This is probably still a thing because I just seen it in the released version. The video showing it is here. It is in a modded game so save file has not been provided, shame as the mods do not touch AI behaviour.

@uçanbiblo The issue resolved with time-- I think it had to do with waiting for some minimum # of party members before leaving the town the party was formed in, or having supplies to do so, or something like that. Would be nice to know what the clan member was waiting on.

Back
Top Bottom