Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Xel

Recruit
CPU: Ryzen 5600x
GPU: 1070ti

Been trying for hours and still does not log me in, and have verified and tried different versions of the game to see if it can go online, which does nothing.

steam id: STEAM_0:0:6906140

Edit: as of now, I reinstalled my GPU drivers, and it works now I can join servers.
Edit2: now its doing it again

Last edited:
hi bro, is it shows "login failed, unable to receive login results from server" like this? is it fixed now?
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/login-failed-unable-to-receive-login-results-from-server.461661/

Last edited:
Hey, can you please share your Bannerlord ID with me so we can further inspect the issue? Sorry for the inconvenience.

its "Xelgel#3226" also I think single player mods kinda make the multiplayer not work.
Hey, i will forward your bannerlord id for further inspection. About the mods, we do not support mods or modded games. If you think the mods are effecting the MP experience, please manually remove all the mod files, verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the issue on the live version. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Alright so...1.2.8 worked, now after the update *not modded of course* I can't connect anymore. Longer trying to connect to server but does not connect. Deleted all files and redownloaded, still not working.

I've been off and on trying new things and work so sorry for delay... installed it to a new drive and no workshop items or outside mods, "Xelgel#3226" is still my account name when I got on once after reinstalling my GPU drivers and game...so now I'm going to give up.IDK what's going on. It works, and it doesn't, I'm getting tired of it. If it's an anti cheat client problem I do have other anti cheat clients installed from other games like "Insurgency: Sandstorm" and such maybe it's messing with it, or maybe it's the wrong version number of the client....IDK single player works, so there's that.

Back
Top Bottom