Need More Info Loading screen taking too long (every chat info, battale confirmation, companion loading...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cvijo

Recruit
Hi,
It is very annoying for loading screens for taking so long on not super-fast computers...

I mean, you could fasten this a lot, because there is loading screen on every interaction, foe example battle 3x loading screen .. when you engage, when you say you wanna fight in that conversationa, then again loading when you press Attack, every loading screen last 4-10 sec, but it gets annoyed a lot. (at begining of the game loading was faster, but as you progress on map it get longer and longer)

Maybe you can preload and cache those interactions to load faster, i don't know is there any reason why there should be so much loading screens and waiting, you are not rendering anything special, and those interactions should somehow be instant on any computer.
Another example when you win a large battle and you need to take prisioner their lords so 5 lords loading screen is like 1 min time until you are done with it.

Just wanna know if there is anything you can improve this, its is not hard calculation, or some heavy CPU need for that.

I dont wanna even talk about towns and going to taverns .. i try to avoid it all the time

I have latest Nvidia drivers installed

Last edited:
I'm gonna be honest with you. I had this problem yesterday with a pretty low end laptop. But then i got another stick of 8GB ram and now its hardly noticeable. not saying you should buy more RAM, just my experience.

I'm gonna be honest with you. I had this problem yesterday with a pretty low end laptop. But then i got another stick of 8GB ram and now its hardly noticeable. not saying you should buy more RAM, just my experience.
tnx for info .. well i have 16 GB o RAM on this comp and i have my RAM file - pagefile (+16 GB on SSD) disk which is fast as RAM

tnx for info .. well i have 16 GB o RAM on this comp and i have my RAM file - pagefile (+16 GB on SSD) disk which is fast as RAM
well thats weird. i think we can improve that without Taleworlds intervention. whats your system specs? also do you wanna post your dxdiag?

well thats weird. i think we can improve that without Taleworlds intervention. whats your system specs? also do you wanna post your dxdiag?

Well its kinda older computer but fighting 200 x 200 is fine, i put all on low graphic and there is no lag, maybe few sec until it all load up when fight starts.

Maybe its time to buy a new one but this comp. is not for playing its for work mainly but games i play so far didn't have problems

Spec:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4330 CPU @ 3.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 8 GB (i was sure its 16 GB)
Page File: 16 GB ( 8 GB free) (SSD disk)
DirectX 12

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Display Memory: 6071 MB
Dedicated Memory: 2007 MB
Shared Memory: 4064 MB

anyway, loading screens showing dialog should be instant in any game, there is no hard graphic rendering all towns in backgrounds, and besides its static video that you cant even move around

Last edited:
the problem is the game loads the whole map when you talk to a lord/notable or when you take them prisoner.

the problem is the game loads the whole map when you talk to a lord/notable or when you take them prisoner.
that is exactly what i am saying it shouldn't, at least not with prisoners, or if you talk directly to any merchant or tavern companions .. there should be option that you can choose to go to city or leave town after you speak with them... and if go to city is selected than it should load all city

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom