Need More Info Loadind screen crashes loadind after lauching the game after beta 1.4

Users who are viewing this thread

JustYou

Recruit
Hello, the horse loading icon just stops and crashes, it's really sad, I already try to go to old versions and still crashes. I think the new patch is to fix the game, not to make it worse.
I've tried to reinstall the framework and all programs, check the game and still crashes.
I don't play with mods and I already sent the error to the developers, it's kind of sad that the game has such stupid problems.

Last edited:
If someone is having the same problem, after seeing the log repeatedly, they want to load and generate it, so I imagine that because of saving data, go to documents and delete mount and blade bannerlord, it should work, you can try to save the file of games if you want, but I think it is better to delete all xd.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom