List-makers Nominations

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Surkan
Profile Link: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=271574

Name: OurGloriousLeader
Profile Link: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=321433

Thanks for the nomination. From my experience at university, working with statistics takes a lot of time, I fear I won't have enough to meet the objectivity standards laid out by the moderators in their rules. It's probably best if I don't block a place in the pilot program for someone with more time and better chances of meeting the standards.

At work so I can’t get the Taleworlds links.

Nominate:

Arni
Charlini
Scar

I only see people nominating three so I’m not sure if a fourth is allowed. If so... Kane.

I think Arni puts a lot of work into his analysis and I believe Charlini helped him with it so in my mind they both should get nominated.

I don’t believe I ever saw Kane post a list thread before but I may have missed it. He’s a nice guy and I believe has a good opinion on both scenes (NA and EU) so maybe he’d add some NA players to his list.

Scar obviously is a perfect add although I believe he stated he did not want the role. I started my big list from him and we even spoke about doing a combined list between NA and EU at one point before they were stopped.

I appreciate the nominations I received from the NA community and Habrak who I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet (thanks for the support).

I appreciate the nomination Rey but I don't feel like I have the required knowledge and qualities to make for a good list creator, and even assuming I would, I do not possess either the time or the interest. So if you could remove me from the current list, that would be nice.

Good luck to the people who will get the permissions though, some pretty competent people have been nominated already, excited to see the results of this.

Erminas said:
Please use this thread for nominations only.
On the other hand you can discuss about lists and list-making in this thread here.
I nominated tr_battle legend alibaba but seems u forgot to add him. He could give us some good tr-battle ratings and help teams to scout the next turkish peter. Hope u fix ur mistake asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom