Link to “Hidden” Ninja Mount&Blade 1.011 Patch

Users who are viewing this thread

I have not noticed this glitch.  My intrigues skill is at 6 now and I can keep lots of heroes in my party (typically 12+ with some leaving all the time).  When they leave and I find them again, I will re-hire.  Always have lots of troop types and never been a problem for me. 

That is the first I have heard of that problem and cannot confirm the bug (on day 400 or so).

Yes it is. Some other people have reported it before in different topics and has no known fix. As quoted:

MorrisB said:
I have experienced this bug for some time myself. It is likely that this bug comes with the 'ninja patch' and cannot be fixed, at least the devlopers brought the 32-troop type limit back in later patches and I'm sure it was for a good reason.

Since we know no solution to this, dear players, I'm advising all of you to either recruit all the companions you want first and then expand your armies, OR if you have a fief, garrison the extra troops in a castle or town before recruiting a new companion. This should prevent losing any of your precious nameless cannon fodder  :wink:

Hey guys, I'm sorry to be asking this lame question . . . but I've searched the forum and also checked the repository for instructions on how to install the "hidden patch" that helps to increase the troop limit.  I've got the most up to date patch downloaded (and the latest version of SoD) . . . I just don't want to screw up the game file.  I know how to install the mod but I've never installed a patch to any game before.  Thanks for the help.

Weim18

it's no big deal, just download it and install...it updates your other install automatically, I believe

Thanks for the help . . . I'll give it a try.  Does the patch have to be kept in any certain folder?

no, but you might want to save it somewhere if you have to reinstall it for any reason...that way you want have to hunt it up.

The download stops at 88%. My computer starts checking the file, says that it's not safe (I know it's safe. This is not about it) and stops downloading. Can someone help me? Is there, for example, some other place that I can download this from? I would really want this version.

The ninja patch works great for me so far.  I haven't played any mod but SOD 5.0 since I installed the ninja patch, but I will be.  I am using windows 7 with ati 4850 video card.

Hi I have a problem with this patch. I installed it, run the game and it says its a trial version,("you can level up to 7 level and all that stuff). I have a full version (in Polish). Do you have an English version? I mean I want to change the language maybe that will fix the problem.

Back
Top Bottom