Level 20 challenge

Users who are viewing this thread

MountainBlade

Sergeant Knight at Arms
As soon as you hit level 20 you retire your character and post the stats to compare with others. I'll add new entries to the leaderboard as they are submitted.

This is the basic scoring.
scoringxp4.jpg
Days passed penalty has been doubled to promote active gameplay.

[list type=decimal]
[*]
scoresheet20b.jpg
[*]
Level_20_character.jpg
[/list]

Can't we do, like, a lvl 35 challenge or something? Because that's about what I'm up to in my 1.003 character and I don't really feel like starting a new one.. :razz:

Ringwraith #5 said:
Can't we do, like, a lvl 35 challenge or something? Because that's about what I'm up to in my 1.003 character and I don't really feel like starting a new one.. :razz:
You're supposed to start a new character :razz:
Level 15 then? 10? That shouldn't be too much of a time investment.

Audun said:
If you retire, can you never get back to adventuring again? Too scared to press "retire", lol.
First you get the score menu and you still have the option to go back. If you confirm you just get the credits and a farewell message.

Bah, I think I'll pass. :razz:

MountainBlade said:
First you get the score menu and you still have the option to go back. If you confirm you just get the credits and a farewell message.
And the saved game will still be there and perfectly loadable, so you lose nothing anyway.

go on then, i shall start a new character tomorrow, since my current one has slightly overshot the mark and is level 30

I think he means start a new character just to get the highest end score, ie. get all lords to like you etc.

I'd just like to see some of the different retirement messages. The best one I got had me retiring and buying a farm and attracting local women or something. I've only gone to the retirement screen a few times, since I generally only remember it after reading a thread that mentions retiring.

Audun said:
If you retire, can you never get back to adventuring again? Too scared to press "retire", lol.

Export the character first, or best option is use Save As and make a different save file. :smile:

Well, if people don't want to start a new character for a contest it could be higher level. Level 40? It would be a running leaderboard then of course.

Also, is everyone happy with the default scoring or should we take other things into account?

munkibowl said:
I'd just like to see some of the different retirement messages. The best one I got had me retiring and buying a farm and attracting local women or something. I've only gone to the retirement screen a few times, since I generally only remember it after reading a thread that mentions retiring.
I own Halmar, and had 40000 denars when retiring.

It said about me buying many shops in Halmar and becoming a rich merchant for the rest of my life. Nice way to retire.

Aw, what's the big deal? Doesn't take THAT long to reach lvl.20!
I'll make a new guy and post when I reach 20, just to get the ball rolling. Even though I'm not that skilled and won't score high (strange, since I started playing around .731 and have been playing every version and mod since).
It sounds like fun.

Back
Top Bottom