Let's Play - Nova Aetas v5.0 (Realistic saving/Hardest settings)

Users who are viewing this thread

Plasquar

Grandmaster Knight
yxkEROg.png

With the recent completion of my Prophesy of Pendor LP I decided to start another mod.
After taking a look at the screenshots and the features of Nova Aetas the decision was quite easy.

You can join me here:
(Link to the playlist)

A few hours into the game I can already tell this will be amazing and I haven't even seen most of the features yet.
Keep in mind that I've never played the mod before. So expect me to die from time to time.
Or not.
We'll see.​

Plasquar, you have become one of my favourite Youtubers alongside ArcadeKnight, TheVMPshow and MordredViking. I must admit as I have played many games mostly strategy but for me Warband is best game, which make me as I don't wish buying any game. Nova Aetas is simply one of best mods, you will discover many interesting things in your playthrough

In mod are Heretics named Cathars, just black knights which have castles as lairs, when travelling to New World is essence of mod, Quintilius has create a great mod

I have played mod few days until I decide to try Pendor but Nova Aetas was a cool experience because has native setting, my passion for mod begins in february when I watching ArcadeKnight. I have watched all your other series with Marie d'Artois, what sweet name, I like as you have choosen a unique playstyle, but I feel so unexperienced compared to you and other my favorite Youtubers. I will planning a playthrough inspired by you or Mettenheim-style, latter seems too interesting for me because I wish to experience something special

Arnulf Floyd said:
[...]I have watched all your other series with Marie d'Artois, what sweet name[...]

But I must admit that I stole that name from Anno 1404.  :wink:
Together with some awesome music and beautiful scenes I love Nova Aetas so far. I just found the harbor and the opportunity to buy ships and travel to the New World. Can't wait to see that.

I like how Nova Aetas do a wonderfull job, you know as Quintilius was inspired by Medieval 2 Total War, my other favourite game. I am one of your most ardent admirers to cite unmarried generals from game, I can says as I maybe will do a all-female playthrough in future, are many mods to discover and playing

Back
Top Bottom