Leaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Wei.Xiadi

Knight at Arms
It's nice to know if a member of staff is going away for a few days, it keeps people up to date with whats going on.

However, for me - I'm probably not going to be returning.  I've offered my services to a few other mods, but as far as Mongol goes, I think i've done everything I can.

I mean I did an awful lot of textures, the general visualisation of Mongol was due to me and the facial textures of Mertbey and the editing of Kongol Kahn.  But now we are near completion and to be fair - I'm beginning to argue with other people about how we want Mongol to expand in its styles.

@ Sub = Your historic knowledge has been a great help to the Mongol series, so I hope to see your words of wisdom incorporated into later additions of the series/versions.  Even though you annoy me with your debating it's still useful to see you show so much interest in history - as a fellow researcher (although of different culture) it's been fun learning new things about the great genghis Kahn and the tribes.  So thanks for all the help you've given, it's been appreciated.

@ Kongol Kahn = Your maps were amazing and when you joined the team we felt nearly complete, with the updates and the recent facial editing of the module system, you've made Mongol seem all that much more 'real'.  Its been a real honour working with you. :smile:

@ Mertbey and most of the others = Your contributions, big or small have made this mod possible, on behalf of the Mongol team i'd like to really show my respects for everything you've done for us.  It's been a real pleasure.

@ Spiritwind and other modders = again, you've helped support us from the beginning, so thank you (thanks spiritwind for all the help you gave to me and Ben, let me know if you need another hand to help you with fallout mod, i'd be honoured to help if i can.)

@ Ben = Although I have serious issues with you and how you do things, you'll be the one making Mongol the vision which we all want it to be, with you forever learning new coding styls and adding in all those little tweaks that seem to do so much - I can honestly say it's been a real honour working with you.  You have my respect for the help you've done, if nothing else.

Anyone else who is leaving or returning, you may let the team know here.  i might magically turn up with a few added updates, but i've dropped everything I was working on, so all those new armours and weapons I'd mentioned are no longer going to be used.  I'd also recieved 5 other Ger models which too, won't be used anymore.

and a BIG THANK you to the supporters/viewers of this mod.  Without you guys we probably wouldn't have been so eager to get this rolling like we have done. :smile:

Regards
Wei Xiadi.  :grin: :grin: :smile: :grin: :grin:

You're leaving?!?!?!  :shock:

Oh ****  :neutral:
Who am I going to annoy with my historical **** while you're gone? Ben is no fun, he'll just edit all my posts, and Kongol is too nice to debate  :lol:

Heh, i'll miss ranting at you too!

But yeah, I'll be gone for 3 weeks, I might still post (occasionaly) but thats about it.  I'll be in america over the christmas period :grin: so yeah.

Anyways, my name will always be in the mod, and if you miss me too much just hang out in my village (ben gave us all a village each lol) xD

Hey, it's not to bad.  Just don't forget who made this mod possible, screw what anyone else dictates or thinks - they know they're just hungry for power lol.

as for America, I'll be in Michigan with my fiancee for 3 weeks.  Currently i'm working with a few other people, and I might be doing the Han Dynasty info for SantasHelper (with any luck).

Later I might make my own Three Kingdoms mod, if you're still around i'll pester you to make me a map  :grin:

But yeah, take it easy and good luck.  Hope to see you around.

P.S - I leave in 1 hour to catch me bus to heathrow airport..then I have a 19 hour journey to Michigan...oh..the JOY.

Wei.Xiadi said:
Hey, it's not to bad.  Just don't forget who made this mod possible, screw what anyone else dictates or thinks - they know they're just hungry for power lol.

as for America, I'll be in Michigan with my fiancee for 3 weeks.  Currently i'm working with a few other people, and I might be doing the Han Dynasty info for SantasHelper (with any luck).

Later I might make my own Three Kingdoms mod, if you're still around i'll pester you to make me a map  :grin:

But yeah, take it easy and good luck.  Hope to see you around.

P.S - I leave in 1 hour to catch me bus to heathrow airport..then I have a 19 hour journey to Michigan...oh..the JOY.

D00D AMG I LIVE IN MICHIGAN. Group orgie right here.

I will be back to work on Mongol by this Saturday, but not before, I'm going to be lurking around a little, though.  If anybody wants anything done, have what you want in the suggestions thread by Saturday and I'll see to it.

Wei.Xiadi said:
Heh, i'll miss ranting at you too!

But yeah, I'll be gone for 3 weeks, I might still post (occasionaly) but thats about it.  I'll be in america over the christmas period :grin: so yeah.

Anyways, my name will always be in the mod, and if you miss me too much just hang out in my village (ben gave us all a village each lol) xD

Enjoy yourself :smile:

And ..  A BLOODY VILLAGE !    The only time I helped on something like this (other game) I got a thank you and a mention.

You guys get a bloody village ?! With yurts and horses and a section of a tribe?!

Ok so who needs help on what in this mod !  :razz:

But have fun :smile:

Ok, just letting you know that I will be back to work on great kahn when I get back from America.

I'll be working on a total of 3 mods so my time will be divided equally between all three.  I look forward to returning though.

Cheerio.

I must vacate the premises.

Sorry guys, but I must leave now.  Steve will continue the project with a new team, and Mongol will persist.

Pali Gap said:
Cheerio.

I must vacate the premises.

Sorry guys, but I must leave now.  Steve will continue the project with a new team, and Mongol will persist.
Where to?

In other news...

"Your MOM left! Your dad! For me!"

You wouldn't want my mom, she's not your type (i.e male).

To Morocco.  Temporarily, as I hate it there, but I will most likely make my way back to Austria eventually.

Pali Gap said:
You wouldn't want my mom, she's not your type (i.e male).

To Morocco.  Temporarily, as I hate it there, but I will most likely make my way back to Austria eventually.
Your mom's a guy? Ouch...

How long will you be gone? And are you actually leaving the Mongol team?

I'm leaving the Taleworlds forum altogether, at least that is the plan.  So yes, I am leaving the Mongol team.

Back
Top Bottom