Need More Info Lag/frame drops in siege multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: In siege multiplayer whenever there is more than 40-50 or so players my fps drops or i get more lag or the servers are delayed... the framemate gets more choppy, not smooth. (Majority of my settings are high, a few are set to low)
How to Reproduce: play siege multiplayer with 40-50 players.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: rx 6700 xt
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: i5 9600kf
RAM: 16gb ddr4 ram
Motherboard: MSI PRO-VH
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

every new update in worse condition than before. especially siege wars disgusting now. the developers of this game they don't play their own game. even early versions of the game was much better. it's hard to understand what they want to do. they killed the multiplayer part

lag bug frame drop the game is in a terrible state .. Isn't it time to wake up

@MArdA TaleWorlds
@Dejan

Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send me the file via email to arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com Please include the forum threads URL so that I can find it easily. Thanks!

Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send me the file via email to arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com Please include the forum threads URL so that I can find it easily. Thanks!
you don't need them. Fight a war on European servers Especially siege wars
You will see how deplorable the situation is.

No one listens to what we say. let them not listen to us okay but at least open the game you made and play. I don't think they even made this update and checked it. if they really like to play this game like this let's leave this fairyland!..

@MArdA TaleWorlds

Back
Top Bottom