Ladies with no parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Luthaniel

Recruit
Hey all,

I'm currently trying to marry off my brother. There are a load of ladies of appropriate age around 20ish, anyway they have no family on their encyclopedia profile. There profiles are completely blank, no friends, no enemies and no family, just their image and a clan name. So the usual route of approaching parents to propose the marriage is out. Instead I have approached the suitable females directly, however there is no option with reference to marriage at all. Then I approach the clan leader but they never offer these girls for marriage, they either offer an older daughter or themselves if they are unmarried/widowed or whatever. There are many of these girls running around across all nations and I have hopped around the map and tried every single one of them and their clan leaders and always the same result, no options for marriage with them at all. I have also checked and some of them have been married to other NPC's in different factions so they can at least marry. Am I missing something when it comes to pursuing them or are these ladies without parents out of bounds for player.

Many thanks.

Version: 1.8.0

Well, you always have to talk to the clan leader anyways and this is a know problem (to players anyways) that the clan will only offer a certain spouse. I'm not sure but perhaps if that spouse if in jail, they might offer another. I Haven't been able to try for sure, but they won't offer someone in jail AFAIK in recent versions.

For the no parents, I've noticed this too, I think it's an error in when they become 18 after the game has started. Not sure what else it may be about. I also saw a lady be in a different faction then her parents with no explanation why, but I forgot about it and can't remember the details to report it. Will have to watch my own videos sometimes and see if I can catch that part.

Well, you always have to talk to the clan leader anyways and this is a know problem (to players anyways) that the clan will only offer a certain spouse. I'm not sure but perhaps if that spouse if in jail, they might offer another. I Haven't been able to try for sure, but they won't offer someone in jail AFAIK in recent versions.

For the no parents, I've noticed this too, I think it's an error in when they become 18 after the game has started. Not sure what else it may be about. I also saw a lady be in a different faction then her parents with no explanation why, but I forgot about it and can't remember the details to report it. Will have to watch my own videos sometimes and see if I can catch that part.
It is the adoption system, the Devs have put in.
Every clan with low member count, gets random "family" members.

You can check this easily with the fen Caernacht clan, this clan has only 3 members in the lords.xml and the heroes.xml files, but In-game the clan has more members.

It is the adoption system, the Devs have put in.
Every clan with low member count, gets random "family" members.

You can check this easily with the fen Caernacht clan, this clan has only 3 members in the lords.xml and the heroes.xml files, but In-game the clan has more members.
Oh cool, I didn't even catch that they added that. I mean, when can I adopt some clan members too and not waste time waiting in fiefs and then finish the map before the kids are 10?

I find those with blank pages are easiest to marry. My newest game i married one when i was still in tier 1.
I have however notice that the stat, valor and such does not matter. One can answer their question with those in mind to charm them. Still critical fail. Very strange.
I do however always build up some charm first. Does not take many missions.

Back
Top Bottom