koreanbootsnormcopy.png

koreanbootsspeccopy.png

koreannormcopy.png

koreanuniformcopy.png

koreanuniformnormcopy.png

Well my friend made this for me and

There is also a brf file but i don't know how that upload that file

Eumolpus said:
Hm, let me see if I can break this down into steps. Just know that you can edit your uniform, cap badge and armband. There might be something else too that has to do with ranks, but I'm not too sure. Somebody correct me if I am wrong. But anyway.
[list type=decimal]
[*]Since you are NEAJA based, look for the texture files neaja_winter_uniform_blue.dds and neaja_winter_uniform_gray.dds, open them in any image editor (Photoshop, GIMP etc). That is pretty simple. The armband is at the bottom right corner.
instruc.png
[*]Draw any cool design you like.
[*]Save it as .PNG, not .JPG
[*]Upload that image (make sure it's still 1024 by 1025 pixels) and post it on the forums. Tell WilliamBerne to check out your masterpiece and put it ingame if he hasn't noticed it already.
[/list]

Thanks for helping us out  should have taken hours without your help

The screenshot looks really great!  :grin:

The textures you uploaded are good, but you don't need to upload the mipmaps too, only the biggest texture will do. I will add your uniform in the next patch.

WilliamBerne said:
The screenshot looks really great!
The textures you uploaded are good, but you don't need to upload the mipmaps too, only the biggest texture will do. I will add your uniform in the next patch.
Don't forget mine too, haha :grin:
Eumolpus said:
A new uniform update for a more professional look. For WilliamBerne.
ccauniformcool.png

I am making clan uniforms now.
I have 1 suggestion: I know you want this suit as your uniform, but this suit is obviously only for formal situation, not for battlefield. Especially the trousers cuffs, they need to be stuffed into puttees or boots if its wearer is going to war. So I'm gonna keep the trousers the old way, OK?
23353302.jpg

WilliamBerne said:
I am making clan uniforms now.
I have 1 suggestion: I know you want this suit as your uniform, but this suit is obviously only for formal situation, not for battlefield. Especially the trousers cuffs, they need to be stuffed into puttees or boots if its wearer is going to war. So I'm gonna keep the trousers the old way, OK?
23353302.jpg

Doesn't Matter

thnks for asking

I just can't wait for the new patch to come out

Back
Top Bottom