Knights the Last Battle ver 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Faldor said:
Nice mod, why are there 1.011 animations in the video? Is there any way to have back the warband ones?
I'm sorry, I just realized that there are not 1.011 animations, I was wrong  :smile:

Baltijec said:
You do not like Mod animations?Why?
No, I love them, they are great as the job you did on this mod!  :shock:

Anyone else get a lot of texture load errors? Also has anyone found a gun yet?

No texture load errors that I've experienced...but unfortunately Town battles rape my game, not sure why, I think there's just too much going on (may have to turn down the battlesizer or something). Also have not found a gun in stores--maybe not flagged Merchandise?

NewHemingway said:
Anyone else get a lot of texture load errors? Also has anyone found a gun yet?

Delete Mod and unpack it again.Diplomacy scripts not advice charexport and will give you some bugs.
About firearms: look it for taverns :smile:

BHunterSEAL said:
No texture load errors that I've experienced...but unfortunately Town battles rape my game, not sure why, I think there's just too much going on (may have to turn down the battlesizer or something). Also have not found a gun in stores--maybe not flagged Merchandise?

Guns sales at Book Merchant

Ulrich von Liechtenstein said:
Llew2 said:
Not to be a jerk or anything, but I'm pretty sure I didn't give permission to use HYW items.
I confess ... my fault that you did not ask.
You are strongly against it? If yes .. We are in September or October, will make a big package of models. Then we will remove your model.
0d3501a030ed.jpg

dfcd197708f4.jpg

Your helmet end horses we replace its tournament helmets.

70d3dc9522b9.jpg

119dae0fa35e.jpg

c68f41eb3b00.jpg

we are not for sale after all did. For all lovers of history.

Llew2, please let your model will
Yeah, I am strongly against it. The whole, 'use first ask latter' deal has happened a few times to many for me to be cool with it. Please remove them.

Llew2 said:
Yeah, I am strongly against it. The whole, 'use first ask latter' deal has happened a few times to many for me to be cool with it. Please remove them.

As HYW hasn't been ported to Warband I don't see the problem with allowing this mod to continue to use the models until it is able to release its own in September. It's really too good of a mod to let die. Obviously, they should have asked first, but there's no sense in removing a large part of the mod before it can get replacements.

The megaupload mirror gave me a 404...
And i'm afraid my russian is...well, nonexistent. So what to i press to download from the main link?

Sir Roderick said:
And i'm afraid my russian is...well, nonexistent. So what to i press to download from the main link?

I used google to translate it. Does that help?

Ulrich von Liechtenstein said:
Forgot to show that there is such a big gun

9441d77c5b33.jpg

Its not that big, I'd prefer to say its a bit small rebodekin, copied from Italian reenaktors group

http://i082.radikal.ru/1008/3d/77f36d9c8bd7.jpg

http://s003.radikal.ru/i204/1008/02/8d4f70557098.jpg

Sir Roderick said:

Use "другая картинка" (another picture) if you can't read the captcha, type in the numbers if you can, and hit "подвердить" (confirm).  The "скачать" (download) button on the next page starts the transfer. 

The "Alternate Link" he suggests (http://narod.ru/disk/23339603000/Knights%20the%20last%20battle.rar.html) is faster than the original (whole file in about half an hour, about 145-150 KB/s.) It's also faster than the Rapidshare. Just type in the numbers and hit скачать.

BHunterSEAL said:
As HYW hasn't been ported to Warband I don't see the problem with allowing this mod to continue to use the models until it is able to release its own in September. It's really too good of a mod to let die. Obviously, they should have asked first, but there's no sense in removing a large part of the mod before it can get replacements.

I agree with this one. Even though I understand Llew2's feelings and don't judge his decision, I think these models won't do any good while not-in-use, and a lot of players would appreciate it if you'd change your mind.

+this isn't one of those mods which aro going to die after alpha\beta-release. These guys are going for some serious improvements\innovations, and the only problem is being new to english forum and language gap. That's the only reason they didnt ask for permission - but now they have a translator (me  :roll:) so if you have demands\offers\suggestions, please send a PM to me, and I'll make sure moders will understand you in correct way and you get anwsers untouched by evil google translator  :grin:

EDIT
Okay lads, now directly to my responsibilities:

For those who is suffering lags\freezes: don't increase battle size too much and try lowering video options + you can change flora_kinds file from Data folder with this one 
http://filestore.com.ua/?d=0D94EE249
This will decrease amount of trees on the battlefield ant their looks (back to defaults)

I am sorry to say it, but that last skin is butt ugly. BTW is it acceptable in former Sovjet Russia to steal other modders work? I have seen it in so many communities!

Stinus said:
I am sorry to say it, but that last skin is butt ugly. BTW is it acceptable in former Sovjet Russia to steal other modders work? I have seen it in so many communities!

Will u please explain what screen u'v suspected to be stolen ?
If u mean rebodekin screen, without delay i could show other screens of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom