mail: [email protected]
Substitute: Ulrich_88
  mail: [email protected]

Teamspeak 3: ts.bf2.lv port:9987, channel: Teutonic Order
Site: http://teutonic.do.am/
Server: Teutonic_public_server - Moscow, Russia
d1db1294c1b4.png

Knight's of The Damned Legion [KDL]
Leader: HolyTemplar (KDL_GM_HolyTemplar) Taleworlds name: Dub, steam (alexanderdoubov or Holy_Templar), email: [email protected].
Substitutes:
1. Guillaus (np info yet)
2. Svensken (no info yet)
3. Eternalthugz (Taleworlds: EternalThugz Steam: Eternal_Thugz15 (Barack Windu))
Server: KDL_Siege_Server, 64 man, Falkenstein Germany

Here is some info for you to make the discussion of match date\time easier. And also if you have some problems, then this topic can help you to prove that your point was right.

At the end of next five days, i will check this topic, if i dont find the results of match here, i will look which clan offered more days and times to play the match, and this clan will get default victory for this match.

Black corsair why do you hate me? The russian server pings suck.....

Hey Teutonic leader please add me on steam as alexanderdoubov, i propose this sunday at 18:00 GMT for match ....

we do have school and jobs, sunday is the best date for us please add me on steam alexanderdoubov so we can discuss

KDL guys i  heard that you can play ONLY ONE day of 5 - Sunday.
And Teutonic order offered THREE days.

Then i think when deadline comes, and you dont find time to play with [T], i will have to accept [T] clan as a winner.

well we told them before ahnd that we can't play those days since there weekdays, which means i doubt we will reach 12 players, and is this cause there russian? and were not -_-.....

we decided on wednesday at 18:00 GMT, if we don't have enought then im sorry...

Also BoPoH you can be there its fine....

I'll be on the match as referee.

Please if you gonna use clan servers send me Admin password, so I could check all setups and watch everyone playing fair.

well 2 things, 1 would it be possible to give us an extra 2 days so we could play on friday? because we really don't have time during the week and i don't know if we can make 12 peopl i know i can't make it wednesday or thursday, so at least ca nwe do it tommorow? i just got update from mebers which is why im posting now.....
BoPoH said:
I'll be on the match as referee.

Please if you gonna use clan servers send me Admin password, so I could check all setups and watch everyone playing fair.
well im not really comfortable with giving you our admin pass, since theres not much that can go wrond, you can check camera yourself since you will be spectator and gold too.......

EDIT:
Grellenort said:
BoPoH said:
um, who are you to say who can or can't get the admin pass to OUR server? no offense intended its just a little strange to me that your giving the ok's to my server......
Yes. Ok, we agree.

Back
Top Bottom