Native Completed Kitten's Badly Organized Outdoor Brawl (K-BOOB)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitten-mew! said:
Arguments -> PMs -> Kitten doesn't have half the sand on the East Coast in his imaginary vagina.

When I think of your imaginary vagina; I envision it having all the sand of the jersey shore contained within.

Naw, My cousin is way trollier than me. Why, just the other day he went on some autistic dude's blog and told him to "stfu". I'm so goddamn proud of him.

There is no next tourney, sadly. A detailed statement will be presented at the end of the tournament, but let's keep our focus on the finals for now. A really tough rematch is coming up between two of the top NA clans! NCN's performance during the initial portion of the tournament had some people naysaying, but they've managed to pull themselves up to the final stage once more.

(lolnaas)

Damnnnnnn. I'm willing to lead a tournament, but kitten will be missed. Dearly (or catly - that was bad).
And anyone planning to commentate the BkS vs. Balion match? I'm willing to be a commentator.

edit: NomNom informs me Marnid/Yazzy are hostin the next tournament. That's chill too. :smile:

Live Broadcasting KBOOB Finals here: http://www.xfire.com/live_video/sirhasek  - Currently down, in game isn't working for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom