Votes: 31 26.1%
  • Robohemia!

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • Hobohemia.

Votes: 38 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

You can sharpen the sword yourself. That way, when you decide to go on a murdering rampage with it they can simply say "Hey don't look at us, we only shipped blunt swords. The guy made it deadly on his own".

Austupaio said:
Okay, I'll just mail you an ACOG and when ITAR comes to take me to federal prison, I'll tell them I included a disclaimer. :^)

I assume he meant Warhorse wouldn't ship the sword, and it is the responsibility of the backer to change their pledge. If they don't change and Warhorse can't ship - tough, you pledged that much, your fault.

Narushima said:
You can sharpen the sword yourself.
That way, when you decide to go on a murdering rampage with it they can simply say "Hey don't look at us, we only shipped blunt swords. The guy made it deadly on his own"

You are wildly mistaken.

No longer do common men know to grind blade or axe.
Modern man is no longer a man. Mere shadow is our martial past.

Those times are long gone, and won't return in our lifetime.

Meek will inherit the earth.

Got a email with news today:

Warhorse Studios Signs Global Co-Publishing Deal for ‘Kingdom Come: Deliverance’ with Publisher Deep Silver

game is still planned to 2017 (Xbox, PS4, PC)

Both digital and physical versions will share a common release date to be announced in the near future – the release date however remains in 2017.

Good news, even if the game is still ways off  :smile:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/11/29/kingdom-come-deliverance-combat-ai/

Other fun activities in Kingdom Come include getting drunk whenever you quicksave, because the only way to quicksave is to take a swig of a particularly heady local liquor, which means that overly prudent players risk spending half the game with a crippling hangover.

Outstanding.

As someone who actually puts nearly as much wear on my F5 key as my WASD, that's both hilarious and horrifying. :lol:

Guys, just please make sure the game is stable enough that I don't feel the need to quicksave every time I approach something. It's probably CTD-prone Bethesda games that made me this way.

Other fun activities in Kingdom Come include getting drunk whenever you quicksave, because the only way to quicksave is to take a swig of a particularly heady local liquor, which means that overly prudent players risk spending half the game with a crippling hangover.

I see myself speedrunning KC:grin:, flask in hand.

Yngvald said:
I see myself speedrunning KC:grin:, flask in hand.

it would be fun if they added double vision. Try swing a sword or use a bow when you don't even know which enemy is real :XD

Austupaio said:
As someone who actually puts nearly as much wear on my F5 key as my WASD, that's both hilarious and horrifying. :lol:

Guys, just please make sure the game is stable enough that I don't feel the need to quicksave every time I approach something. It's probably CTD-prone Bethesda games that made me this way.
CTD-prone anything will quickly instill the fear of losing hours of progress to something beyond your control. I save-scum SP games now because my habit of saving every 5-15 minutes for fear of crashing has enabled me to do so.

Another interesting watch and listen for KC:grin: fanbois and girls alike.

16th video update: Daniel Vólvo talks about fixed bugs, horse AI, blacksmithing, doesn't mention Trump, real-time VA+mocap, and much more.

At least they are being upfront about the features they have cut from the game.

It's funny that the protagonist is supposed to be a blacksmith and he will be able to do alchemy but not actual smithing.

HoJu said:
It's funny that the protagonist is supposed to be a blacksmith and he will be able to do alchemy but not actual smithing.

Just on the face of it a rather complex for being "just" a mini game. Would've loved it, but rather no feature than a badly implemented one that takes energy from much more important things gameplay wise.

Same with the horse AI. Was really looking forward to it.
Pollarms will be interesting to see implemented.

Yngvald said:
Another interesting watch and listen for KC:grin: fanbois and girls alike.

16th video update: Daniel Vólvo talks about fixed bugs, horse AI, blacksmithing, doesn't mention Trump, real-time VA+mocap, and much more.

They even recorded gregorian chants? Nice.

Yngvald said:
no feature than a badly implemented one that takes energy from much more important things gameplay wise.

or wait 10 years for the game release

*cough* Final Fantasy XV *cough*

(11 if you play on PC)

its the risk of doing open development. You promise things and then you need to cut them. Games cut stuff all the time, they just don't need to tell us about it  :mrgreen:

What I really like about the whole project is when they admit faults. Like the combat on horse,blacksmithing or the "well we thought polearms would look bad".
I'm just gonna pretend he's being genuinely honest and it's not calculated to make me think so. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom