Joining The Raven Spear?

Users who are viewing this thread

According to the wiki, this Raven Spear order can be found in Poinsbruk, but I can't find any NPC that allows me to join them. Where are these gits hiding?

Order knights (where an order is present)  replace the castle/keep guards.  In order to join you will need ten honor and then head to the citys castle and enter, pn either side of the inner door are the order members.  Fyi there is a stickied thread for quick questions like these for next time.

Sheogorath25 said:
Order knights (where an order is present)  replace the castle/keep guards.  In order to join you will need ten honor and then head to the citys castle and enter, pn either side of the inner door are the order members.  Fyi there is a stickied thread for quick questions like these for next time.

Sweet, thanks for that. And aye, there is a thread for that, but having a single thread for questions is absolutely awful. Much better to have threads for questions, as they're easier to search for and come across.

I highly disagree. The QQ&A thread is awesome. Just like the stickified FAQ where joining a knighthood order is explained.
Sea-Fu is a good friend as well and it usually throws up good results if you know how to search.

Apart from that, Raven Spear is a bad choice. You don´t want to join knighthood orders which are used by Unique Spawns because if you upgrade them, you raise the difficulty of that unique spawn accordingly.

So you´re either in for some serious pain or a large amount of vaseline.

Back
Top Bottom