Join our Nationstates region

Users who are viewing this thread

Mage246 said:
I'm on the first page for that! Guess who's on the last page? *cough* Chrondopia *cough*. Dumb hippies can't even get income equality right, hah!

I think I'll eat that chip on your shoulder, it looks pretty tasty.

Dryvus said:
Mage246 said:
I'm on the first page for that! Guess who's on the last page? *cough* Chrondopia *cough*. Dumb hippies can't even get income equality right, hah!

I think I'll eat that chip on your shoulder, it looks pretty tasty.

I'm not surprised you want it. Probably can't even afford chips in your country.  :wink:

Yes, yes. I'm sure they all call you that. It's usually best not to upset the mentally ill.

Was just reading about Poison's nation, when I noticed this:

Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Book Publishing.

Citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, voting is voluntary, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.

My first though was: efficient indeed.

Ha! I looked up my old nation

Deleted nation Kuz-Tard
Founded: Antiquity
Last activity: Tue Jun 10 2003
Population: 1.229 billion
Reserved: This name was used by a former nation of significant size.

Yeah has been a while I guess.

I'm afraid I've had to withdraw from the horribly liberal World Assembly. They're wretched copyright law made my people think that just because they made something they somehow owned it. Also, I was informed that torture wasn't allowed, and even for entertainment purposes. :???:

WA sucks. Never joined it, never will. If I wanted other players to be able to influence how my nation worked, I'd just give them my account password. :razz:

Freebird said:
Mirathia has moved to the wonderful land of Taleworlds. Greetings, glorious comrades.
:eek:

Welcome Freebird!

Please, everyone, come with suggestions on the history of our region and suggestions for a flag!

Back
Top Bottom