Would you play this fancy sport?

• YES!

Votes: 36 76.6%
  • NO.

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Cleric_Johnson said:
if its brought back with the name DEATHBALL from Deacons old thread then im game. It had lore and a back story so was superior.
dont care

Imo would be good to bring the community together, competition on a less serious level, would be cool.

Cleric_Johnson said:
if its brought back with the name DEATHBALL from Deacons old thread then im game. It had lore and a back story so was superior.

Agreed, Deathball was alot of fun. We could probably host a server for it if needed. Dont hold me to that promise yet though xD

Colonel Greed said:
Cleric_Johnson said:

Agreed, Deathball was alot of fun. We could probably host a server for it if needed. Dont hold me to that promise yet though xD
I will! I'll hijack your full invasion 2 server, and hold fozzy hostage until you change it it deathball!

Golradir said:
Colonel Greed said:
Cleric_Johnson said:

I will! I'll hijack your full invasion 2 server, and hold fozzy hostage until you change it it deathball!
But as you can see on the full invasion server, Fozzy sucks. His cult cant protect him from me!

Back
Top Bottom