Is this normal ?

Users who are viewing this thread

vasil156

Recruit
I've started playing this mod again after year and a half but i seem to found why i stopped in the first place. All lords in the game are only staying in the castles/towns and not doing anything else ... literally. No parties moving on the battlefields, no wars beeing declared only if i declare war on some kingdom but even then they would do nothing, no feast gathering ... nothing. It's getting really frustrating and if anyone could say as to why this is happening i'd be very happy

UPDATE: Looks like that back then i've managed to find the oracle and cheated (or anything else similar to that), could this have anything to do with it ?

No it is certainly not normal, if anything many people find that there is too much activity and declaring war, etc.

All I can suggest is if you have messed with it in some way, do a fresh install. Also make sure you are running on the f3 patch.

Fresh install would do the trick i guess and here is another thing that i found .... the armies are ridiculously huge i mean i found Tunga bandits that had like 4000 people and refugees with 1000 and this is not a single party, most of the bandit parties on the map has such huge numbers which suggest to me that it has to do with the fact that i messed it up somehow when i used the oracle

Yes, if you have bumped your level artificially that happens, there is some scaling code for bandits to match your level or some such (I cannot remember specifically)but if you bump your level artificially, that makes that scale go haywire!

Well then i don't know what the actual F i did but right now on day 5 i am lvl 50, my skills are all to the max and i have nothing to play with ... i'll set up a new game, hope it works

Back
Top Bottom