Is this dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

As far as I know (I may be incorrect), this mod died when it was used as the basis for an official Napoleonic expansion for M&B.  Just be grateful to TaleWorlds and the mod developer that this earlier predecessor to it is still available for free.

Honved said:
As far as I know (I may be incorrect), this mod died when it was used as the basis for an official Napoleonic expansion for M&B.  Just be grateful to TaleWorlds and the mod developer that this earlier predecessor to it is still available for free.

No, that mod is Mount & Musket.

Hi guys,

I would like to ask one question, regarding the M&B 1.011
I am currently playing a Native Expansion v0.568 mod and would like to export my character.

I have done everything so far, what was available on the forums:
1. Clicked on character
2. Statistics
3. Export
4. etc. ...

The problem is that I was never able to find the txt file with my characters name.
I can remember, when I was using Win 7 OS, that I had to go to C:/User/Documents/Mount and Blade/Characters ... and there, I could modify my character. Is this happening because I am running the game on Win 8, please?

Moreover, after I exported the character, I was not able to import it in another gameplay - the message was that the file had not existed.
If a solution exists for that, could you please kindly direct me to the thread/website/etc.?

Thank you
Best regards
katox

Hi guys,

I would like to ask one question, regarding the M&B 1.011
I am currently playing a Native Expansion v0.568 mod and would like to export my character.

I have done everything so far, what was available on the forums:
1. Clicked on character
2. Statistics
3. Export
4. etc. ...

The problem is that I was never able to find the txt file with my characters name.
I can remember, when I was using Win 7 OS, that I had to go to C:/User/Documents/Mount and Blade/Characters ... and there, I could modify my character. Is this happening because I am running the game on Win 8, please?

Moreover, after I exported the character, I was not able to import it in another gameplay - the message was that the file had not existed.
If a solution exists for that, could you please kindly direct me to the thread/website/etc.?

Thank you
Best regards
katox
No win 7 just has a crap search system.
It should be at C:\Users\user\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\Characters .

I recomend Everything (link) as search system, it searchs well everything

Back
Top Bottom