is there any pc that can handle really large battles like in the 500 to 500 ??

Users who are viewing this thread

dzorro

Knight at Arms
Battle sizer is really good, but i didn't went beyond 300 like 150 to 150. I think that is as high my pc can handle.  :mrgreen:

Mine can do 500 without crashing on low settings, but anything more than 300 is unplayable. I've got 2 gigs of RAM and an Nvidia 6100.

I've got ATI HD 4870 and dual core processor and I have about 10 FPS 400vs400, but of course, lowering the settings will surely help.

i triet 600 once
didn't work
couldn't find a lord with 600 man XD
yea i know i can tweak the lord party sizes

Did 300vs300, most settings low, 40fps before battle, but inside it's like 15fps.

HD3870, E8200, 2Gb Ram.

I've got a ATI Radeon 4870 X2 in my new computer. I discovered that I can run 500 vs 500 with an average of 68 FPS. :grin:

Miclee said:
I've got a ATI Radeon 4870 X2 in my new computer. I discovered that I can run 500 vs 500 with an average of 68 FPS. :grin:
*envy mode activated*

Anyway, I can do arrund 300 with textures maxed (as I dont care for the other settings) and with unlimited bodies/ragdolls but with everything on min i guess I could go 1000 and get an average 20 fps...

I can have my battles work with three hundred men on field and with decent settings... Lags but is playable... But how exactly this is related to mods?

I can do 300 vs. 300 with only minimal lag. The only problem is if the battle goes on long enough, then it mysteriously crashes. Does anyone else get that?

300 vs 300 is the minimum for me on my laptop.

It doesn't crash during a long fight though. I have fought some long ones... damn arrow limit.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
I can do 300 vs. 300 with only minimal lag. The only problem is if the battle goes on long enough, then it mysteriously crashes. Does anyone else get that?
yeah... God dammit, I must be doing something very wrong... If i play a 300 man battle I already get some lag (and my rig isnt supposed to lag :???: - yes, I turn HDR off in big battles)
Core 2 Quad
Geforce gtx 260
4 GB Ram

Any tips? I'd rather not overclock anything... (no, I don't have viruses and I have a fairly big amount of free HD space)

I have a GeForce 9700 or something (might have been 9600, dont remember) and i can have about 400vs400 without lag. But eventually the M&B engine gets overloaded by corpses  :grin: and i know corpses can be limited

Ambalon said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
yeah... God dammit, I must be doing something very wrong... If i play a 300 man battle I already get some lag (and my rig isnt supposed to lag :???: - yes, I turn HDR off in big battles)
Core 2 Quad
Geforce gtx 260
4 GB Ram

Any tips? I'd rather not overclock anything... (no, I don't have viruses and I have a fairly big amount of free HD space)

If its the vertex buffer thing then i think thats the M&B engine saying "enough" and cuts its throat :grin: and there isnt much to do about that

It's a painting. I obviously didn't paint it nor anyone would've painted a picture of me as a landsknecht. So, is that you on yours?

Back
Top Bottom